Thread: Blue And White Blinders?!?

Talking Blue And White Blinders?!?

Check out this link! Are you LEAFERS guilty of this? I think I "MIGHT" be!!! What, me?!? I can't be this blind? Can I?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/artic...17_112823_3116

I only read the first 2 paragraphs and all I can say after that is I hate the sens and I hope Buffalo kicks their *****!!!

Default I Can't Believe I'm Saying This!

Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFreak
    I only read the first 2 paragraphs and all I can say after that is I hate the sens and I hope Buffalo kicks their *****!!!

Be nice now! I not going to lie, I'm not in love with the SENS either, but you have to admit they are playing excellent hockey. Alfie is leading his charges at exactly the right time. This Swede is on a mission!( I wish Sundin could do this!). I still have lingering doubts about Emery though. No matter how well he plays at any given time, I'm still left wondering if he can be counted on when it matters most? You look at Detroit and Hasek and just know he'll be there. I really don't think that the SABRES are looking like Stanley Cup material while as much as I hate to admit it, the SENS do. Maybe that game four win to stave off the sweep will wake the SABRES up. I really don't think they can win four in a row against the SENS though. They are just too good! There, I said it!