Thread: 07-08 Schedule?

Post 07-08 Schedule?

I am trying to find out exactly when the schedule will be released. It may be early to ask this question but I would like to find out ASAP,so I can start planning for next season already. I think I might have to wait a bit longer,because I do not think they make/realease the schedule for at lease a month or 2 before the season starts. I thought I would ask to see if anyone knows when it will be released.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE
    I am trying to find out exactly when the schedule will be released. It may be early to ask this question but I would like to find out ASAP,so I can start planning for next season already. I think I might have to wait a bit longer,because I do not think they make/realease the schedule for at lease a month or 2 before the season starts. I thought I would ask to see if anyone knows when it will be released.
    Does anyone know?

Teams meet in June and create a tentative schedule. For the most part it is set by the end of June, might be slight changes depending on your team, venue dates, etc. If the Blades don't post it on their website just call their office, its fairly easy to get a hold of.

Quote Originally Posted by d-man
    Teams meet in June and create a tentative schedule. For the most part it is set by the end of June, might be slight changes depending on your team, venue dates, etc. If the Blades don't post it on their website just call their office, its fairly easy to get a hold of.
    Thanks for that little bit of info,and if it is not posted on the Blades website in June sometime,I will just ask at the ticket office when I go and renew my season tickets before June 22nd.

Default August

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE
    The league generally releases the official schedule August 1st or 2nd; however, some teams release their own schedule ahead of this date, usually Eastern Conference teams.

Here is the process. The Interlocking schedule is probably already done as it gets done first. The Eastern Conference will meet in June and do the East schedule and the Western Conference meets in mid-July to do the West schedule. The league will then wait until the NBA schedule is released because it might cause Seattle and Portland to have to change their home schedules. The NBA generally releases their schedule in late July and the WHL around August 1st.