Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attendance record could fall this weekend

Default Attendance record could fall this weekend

The Calgary Hitmen are trying to break the WHL attendance record of 19,103 this weekend, and seem well on their way to doing so, as it was announced yesterday that 14,300 tickets have already been sold for Friday's game, and over 15,800 for Sunday.

The Hitmen also have an excellent chance of finishing above 10,000 fans on average this weekend as well.

Great numbers, someone is making alot of money. Don't the Flames own part or all of the Hitmen?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Yes, the Flames own the Hitmen entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by RunTheGoalie
    Yes, the Flames own the Hitmen entirely.
    They have no rent

I am going to get tickets this afternoon for Friday’s game, I work Sunday .
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

They need to have 34,100 or more people over the weekend to have 10,000 fans on average.

Right now they have 9585.88 average

After each game I will post the update here
    http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php?p=617#post617
    Last edited by Mileflames; 03-09-2005 at 12:05 PM.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

C.F Guest

I swear Ottawa got over 20, 000 for one of their games...

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I swear Ottawa got over 20, 000 for one of their games...
    yeah that sounds about right, but they are not in the WHL

I just got my tickets, they only have green or nose bleeds left for the weekend games.

Hope to see you all there Friday.

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mileflames
    yeah that sounds about right, but they are not in the WHL
    Hah, sorry about that.

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by Mileflames
    They need to have 34,100 or more people over the weekend to have 10,000 fans on average.

Right now they have 9585.88 average
    Well as RunTheGoalie mentioned:
    Quote Originally Posted by RunTheGoalie
    ... it was announced yesterday that 14,300 tickets have already been sold for Friday's game, and over 15,800 for Sunday.

The Hitmen also have an excellent chance of finishing above 10,000 fans on average this weekend as well.
    That is 4,000 fans still needed to make it, and several days still.

Let's make both games a sellout!

Problem solved!

Email ----

Should be packed both Friday and Sunday.....take the train 'cuz parking's going to be a disaster with the car show on

Dave