Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WHL Fight Video clips

Bran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    Awesome video
    3 and a half years after the fact, I still have to laugh at the end of that video. I still remember some of those fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvrh_vyFgP8

A bunch of clips put together. 2001-2004 seasons.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YES!!!

That was good! Oh how I miss Dougherty/Engelland fights. That was a pretty chaotic video all together!

Bran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YES!!!

That was good! Oh how I miss Dougherty/Engelland fights. That was a pretty chaotic video all together!
    I know! It's almost too much...I try to catch the name on a jersey or figure out what's going on and it's gone. I'd like to see the original videos. Most of them look like news clips though.

Yeah, that's some pretty wild action on that video! Wow!
    ..some of it sure looks like the speed has been cranked up a notch...
    I know there's a lot of guys that can throw punches really fast, but some of those guys seem to be really red lining it ....

I'm pretty sure it was all real time. Everything is thrown at you so fast though, you sometimes almost think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    3 and a half years after the fact, I still have to laugh at the end of that video. I still remember some of those fights!
    About four strides into that he forgets how to skate for a second and almost falls down must have blacked out

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but there is a very good one on YouTube. It is Aaron Boogaard and Garrett Klotz. Here is the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzTXRVfm14o
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 07-31-2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Fixed the post...

Default Moose Jaw/Swift Current

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21luyotdX8

Levi Nelson gets hammered

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Thumbs up Fantastic

These are great, keep em coming! However, it hurts me to say that the beating Brady laid on Levi reminds me of the time that Mcabe got rag-dolled by Chara. What a beating. Wow. applause
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Nelson gets the instigator and game misconduct in that as well...what a bogus call...Broncos win, that's the main thing.