Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach and ass. coach?

I'm guessing Big Ern knowns something we don't...I'm hoping everything will be taken care of shortly...

It's funny. Why does everybody think I know?

But yeah, I'm real excited about this too. It will get announced shortly.

As for the new guy...obviously it will take a whole h*ll of a lot to replace Dave Hunchak. But I'm confident. Our team and the staff will do great. This season is definitely a new beginning, and a new era in Broncos' hockey. And as far as I'm concerned, when the guys come for the hockey school on the 13th of August, the season has started for me already. That is less than ONE MONTH away! Get ready everyone!!

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    Last edited by Big Ern; 07-17-2007 at 09:17 PM.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Not too sure if Big Ern is really excited if he knows Dean is coming back or if it's his assistant that he's excited about OR maybe, Marc Habscheid is coming to Swifty...I'd be exctied about that...I guess we'll all find out soon perhaps.

Tim Kehler has resigned as GM and head coach of the BCHL’s Trail Smoke Eaters, reportedly to accept an assistant coaching position with a WHL team, believed to be the Swift Current Broncos. He coached in Trail since October 2004, Kehler went 88-61-21 with the Smokies.

I'm guessing this means that Dean will be sticking around then? Even though that hasn't really be announced yet what's going on with him...you'd think you'd announce the head coach before his assistance unless of course Tim is taking over for Dean...just throught thoughts out there.

Default Kamloops

The sports guys in Kamloops are saying he is also coming to Swift Current as the new assistant replacing Hunchack. Not sure how true it is. Either way i guess we will wait and see.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Decent resume' if it's true. http://www.trailsmokeeaters.com/coach.html

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    It's funny. Why does everybody think I know?

But yeah, I'm real excited about this too. It will get announced shortly.
    Good question.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Hmm... I noticed Marc Defoe on the Trail roster from the 06/07 season. Wonder if Kehler has any plans to bring this "talent" back to Swift Current for his 20 year old season?
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
    Hmm... I noticed Marc Defoe on the Trail roster from the 06/07 season. Wonder if Kehler has any plans to bring this "talent" back to Swift Current for his 20 year old season?
    Wow. Somehow i figure not, but then again why not

BTW: You going to sit with us again this year? We moved to I