Thread: Where's Willis?

1. Default Where's Willis?

I would like to thank fans from all over the league for their interest in my recaps. The reason I have not been posting is because I haven't made it to the games. As much as I love Bronco hockey, certain things have happened that require my undivided attention. Those who know who Willis understand that he is a person with issues who needs to get his life together. Just like the Broncos, Willis will be back and better than ever! I wish that I could be there supporting the team. If I could ask a favor to anyone who has ever enjoyed anything I've written, please support the Broncos by buying an extra beer for me. Drink a private toast to your friend Willis, and I promise if I ever meet you, the next round is on me. My friends who read this board, you know who you are, thank you for your support.

Willi$

willis i have a tear in my eye you are a true class act

murdawg Guest

Icon32 class act...

and an alcoholic...ive never seen someone hit the beer tub so much at one game... i think willis is trying to make up on lost time with these beer sales.. pace yourself friend or that welfare will run out faster than ur liver

Willis, hope you are still going to the game on the 18th and on the road on the 19th. I'm looking forward to slopping a couple of wobblies with you in each barn.
    Grump