Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Teaps

mccabe23 Guest

Default Hey Teaps

if your still online, go into the chat

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    if your still online, go into the chat
    I don't think we have to start another thread to see if he can chat.

Please use the Private Message, thanks.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

mccabe23 Guest

Excuse me Jovo? I've been a regular poster from day one so don't tell me I can't post something on here. The private message box is small and most people don't notice they have a message. If one simple thread upsets you then you need to learn to relax. Moderator or not, you don't need to try and throw your weight around.

kelownakarl Guest

Where is this chat. I can never find it. Maybe i need a pair of Bubbles glasses?

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Excuse me Jovo? I've been a regular poster from day one so don't tell me I can't post something on here. The private message box is small and most people don't notice they have a message. If one simple thread upsets you then you need to learn to relax. Moderator or not, you don't need to try and throw your weight around.
    I am not throwing my weight around, you need to relax. A thread is started for a discussion on a topic, not to ask someone if they want to goto the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    Where is this chat. I can never find it. Maybe i need a pair of Bubbles glasses?
    On the main page it says FlashChat, click on it.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I am not throwing my weight around, you need to relax. A thread is started for a discussion on a topic, not to ask someone if they want to goto the chat.
    You know what Jovo, I can start a thread all I want to ask someone to chat! Is it really that big of deal to you? I wanted to catch Teaps before he logged off so I started a thread so he was guaranteed to see it. Anyway, I don't need to explain myself to you. You are a nobody. I'm done with this message board bs. I thought this board would be different. Give a guy a moderator title and he thinks he can tell people what to do. I could see it if I posted using profanity or racsim.

Default Sorry McCabe

I agree with Jovo on this one. Lighten up a little - its just a message board.

check your pm.

Go Rockets Go!!

mccabe23 Guest

That's fine. I will save you all the hassle of babysitting me as this will be my last post. Best wishes and Go Rockets.

kelownakarl Guest

Now now, dont bow out, just smile and nod and keep on posting,. no need for a civil war here, lets all just get along.