Thread: Brandon Lockerby

Default Brandon Lockerby

Played with Brandon last year...how has he looked in camp and is he expected to wear a letter this year? He is capable of playing forward & defence

Thumbs up He'll be there.

I expect Lockerby to make the club.. Only 9 Points and 16 PIMs last season with Brandon but hopefully the move to Edmonton allows him to get more games then the 40 he had in 06-07.

When I seen him play he obviously wouldn't be an exceptionally noticeable player but that might be good considering expansion teams are prone to making mistakes. He wore #11.
    KING SIZED HOCKEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley
    I expect Lockerby to make the club.. Only 9 Points and 16 PIMs last season with Brandon but hopefully the move to Edmonton allows him to get more games then the 40 he had in 06-07.

When I seen him play he obviously wouldn't be an exceptionally noticeable player but that might be good considering expansion teams are prone to making mistakes. He wore #11.
    Yeah he'll make the team I would expect! Hes a versatile player who can play any forward spot and defence as well. He handled himself quite well last year on D and probably looked better at times back there. He never got a fair shot in Brandon though which this move to Edmonton is probably the best thing for him! Hes not flashy, but he will help a young Oil Kings team I would expect! Hopefully he has a good season...