Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Tartaglione

Default Tommy Tartaglione

he was sent home today for off ice stuff....Free agent now

Edmonton has not officially given up his rights. Hopefully they will soon, so he can try and get in another camp.

Allegedly, a teammate confessed to off-ice accusations and told the coaches of Tommys' innocence, but they said their minds were made up.

This is all hearsay as of now.

rinkrat Guest

I'm sure the Giants would take TNT back. I hope they do.

They dont need him...Archibald is a great goalie and will handle the #1 duties and Ward should be the back up and hes a young kid who was good on a horrible WinterHawks team last year....they really dont need Tommy despite the fact he is a decent goalie but someone will grab him up...he wont go unprotected long I wouldnt think.

Dalyn Flette has also looked good ive been told

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonite
    They dont need him...Archibald is a great goalie and will handle the #1 duties and Ward should be the back up and hes a young kid who was good on a horrible WinterHawks team last year....they really dont need Tommy despite the fact he is a decent goalie but someone will grab him up...he wont go unprotected long I wouldnt think.

lol, Ward was terrible on a terrible Portland team. He let in MANY soft goals that should have easily been stopped. On all but 1 night, he took the life out of the team with his soft goals allowed.
    Finally, no more basement.

Blaming Ward for Portland last season is hardly fair....that team was worse than worse and I dont think hes one to blame for that one! But I didnt see him as much as you would have so you could be right!

rinkrat Guest

Portland had Mucha last season and he was great on alot of nights.

Yeah and Ward is young yet as well...Tommy really wouldnt have played as much anyways with Archibald!

gamer32 Guest

Tommy's roommate did not confess to the off ice alligations. As what I heard Tommy was involved in the alligations as well as him roommate and they both confessed. It was unfortunate to see them both leave as they both had great chances of making the squad