0 0%
  • 2 PTS - 1 Win 1 Lose

4 40.00%
  • 3 PTS - 1 Win 1 Tie

1 10.00%
  • 4 PTS - 2 Wins

5 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hockey Night in the Interior.......

Default Hockey Night in the Interior.......

Well, here we are, upon the 2nd to final weekend of the season with a crucial home and home that may decide the Final standings between Koots and ourselves...

The Blazers are alot better after the trade deadline, hopefully the Rockets can get four points this weekend. The Ice are on a tough weekend, home against Lethbridge then on the road against Red Deer and Calgary.

Go Canes, Rebels and Hitmen.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

kelownakarl Guest

blazers are good. split the home and home.

NOOOOO KK! Your guys HAVE to win both. If not for first place then do it for your struggling northern cousin in PG. Come you ROCKETS!!!

Did I say that out loud?
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Good game for the Rockets, didn't think they would win 5-1? Will Truitt go with Westblom tonite or stay with Yeomans?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default Stay with Yeomans

I think he will start Westbloom vs PG on Wed. 2 more points tonight will be crucial for a first place finish. If Kootenay stumbles again this weekend it could seal the deal. Truitt know that and a win tonight will put more pressure on Kootenay for first place overall.

I went up for the game last night. Good loud crowd in Sportmart last night. Comeaus' shorty turned the game around in the Rockets favor - Mclean made way to many calls created a very choppy game - no flow.

Kassian and Sly will probably face off tonight in what will probably be a rough and tumble affair.

Listened to the post game from the loops - it was funny how different the coach saw the game compared to the media guys. Ferner was pretty honest tho - saying exactly what he felt.

I guess the Rockets ticket office kinda goofed up a bit. Some seats were set aside for the Kamloops booster club but there sold by accident. So no fan bus from the loops tonight.

Go Rockets Go!!

kelownakarl Guest

Kassian vs Blanar ....?

Default if

If the blazers can play like they did in the first period, they win other wise it will be a long night, they should have Delaronde back tonight so that should help, and yes come playoff time your kelowna rockets are going to loose!

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    If the blazers can play like they did in the first period, they win other wise it will be a long night, they should have Delaronde back tonight so that should help, and yes come playoff time your kelowna rockets are going to loose!
    LOL posters like yourself bring laughter to kelowna karls world.

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    yes come playoff time your kelowna rockets are going to loose!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    LOL posters like yourself bring laughter to kelowna karls world.
    His comment makes me laugh too. The Rockets are going to "loose". Loosen what? The opposing fans' collective grip on reality?