Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: your favorite and least favorite whl logos

Default Best team jerseys and logos...

So...what are your favs and what are the worst???

My favourite jerseys are Red Deer's thirds with the 'R' and Moose Jaw's new whites that are like their old ones. I also really like Calgary's 10th Anniversary jerseys.

Favourite logos would have to be Lethbridge's and the Blades' new third jersey logo. Definetly cool.

Worst jerseys...Kootenay's Capitals jerseys. Never liked those. And the new Blazers whites are really ugly I think. I like their blue/orange ones though.

Worst logos...The Kootenay Ice logo and the Winter Hawks logo...not because they "copied" Chicago (please don't explain to me, I already know), but I've just never really liked the logo.

What about you guys?

I've never liked any jersey that copies an NHL team entirely. It's one thing to mimic the striping, but to mimic the striping and colors? Show some creativity!

I dont like the Blades logo. What the hell is that thing?

Default jerseys

I didn't like the Calgary hitmans old jersey ...you know that pink thing?
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Default Kelowna's third

It is simply hideous. That goofy looking dragon thing staring at you. I know its supposed to be Ogoopogo, but that thing just looks stupid.

I do like the Rebles thirds. I saw them on TV or somewhere and thought they looked prett sharp. And again I agree whith the Calgary logos. Like the anniversary one, hated the old one with the pink. How do you take a hockey team seriously that has pink on their uniforms? I'm also going to be biased here and say I really like the new Cougars logo. The big cat looks a little tougher, and its just got a bit more style.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Love the Hitmen 10th Anniversary Jersey
    Also, the Giants 3rd.
    As a homer, I'm partial to the Silvertips Green ones, too.

Agreed on the earlier point, I think that there should be a law against using NHL Replica Jerseys with WHL Team Logos on them. Get creative, guys! Even my stupid mens rec-league team has custom jerseys .... only $200 for a set, what team can't afford $200 per player for ORIGINAL sweaters?
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

mccabe23 Guest

Actually, I like the third jersey logo of the Rockets. I like it better then their other jersey logo.

As for the best jersey/logo, It's a toss up between the Calgary Hitmen and the Red Deer Rebels.

As for the worst, Kamloops hands down. I miss their old jerseys.

I'm probably the only one, but I'm not down with the 10th Anny Hitmen jerseys. I just don't like it. The third one is a little better looking and simple. I like Red Deer's logo for sure. It's very original and suits the area well.

kelownakarl Guest

I love Vancouvers 3rds, the grey ones. Those are awesome. Also The Medicine Hat Tigers have great jerseys.

I am definately one who dislikes any jersey which has the name on it instead of an actual logo, or just a letter.

Horrid!

After that, the BLADES zamboney (sp?). ~YUCK~
    The dagger is by far much better!

It is too bad Lethbridge no longer has the rights to use the Tazmanian Devil as part of their logo. That was a cool concept. It sure sold alot of merchandise!

Rebel66 Guest

Perhaps I'm a bit of a homer but I like the Rebels logo the best, with their black jersey being my favourite. I'm slowly getting to like the red third jersey's with the big R. At first I was not a fan of the jersey at all.

As for other teams, I've always liked the Broncos road jerseys and logo. Like the Giants third jersey too. Very sharp.

Dislike the Blades logo the most. I cannot believe anybody actually choose that as a logo. I mean if they had a choice how bad were the others that they had to choose from?