Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: your favorite and least favorite whl logos

a7x Guest

After seeing them tonight, the Giants 3rd jersey is BY FAR the best looking jersey in the league.

I also like Medicine Hats, Everetts, Calgarys anniversary, and Kamloops' new jerseys.

I forgot the Cougars got thirds this year. They are also pretty nice.

I dig Calgary's third jerseys. Just the simple black with the freaky mask. I also like the Broncos third jerseys. I'm not a fan of Prince George's uni's though.

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Orv
    I dig Calgary's third jerseys. Just the simple black with the freaky mask. I also like the Broncos third jerseys. I'm not a fan of Prince George's uni's though.
    Yes that Hitmen mask is pretty cool. I like it.

Kamloops new ones are pretty neat. I didnt like them at first but theyre growing on me.

Thumbs up Vancouver

Grey and Black, the best I have seen in my limited time in the WHL.
    Book 'em Danno, HOCKEY GAME OVER!!

allkiller Guest

Default jerseys

Giants have the best third.
    I heard (from friend in Kamloops who saw game yesterday) that the Cougers 3rds basically take the giants colors, change the stripes and add an angry couger on the front, if so i dont like the concept.
    Blades have the worst main jerseys with the front loader thingy which looks like a lawnmower gone haywire. Their thirds with the blade is way way better.

Rebel66 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    Those 3rds have got to be the best ones in the league. A real awesome jersey. Love it.
    I was really impressed with Vancouvers 3rds on seeing them in Red Deer. I've got to agree that they're easily the best thirds I've seen in the league. Possibly the best jersey period. Rebels logo is better though....

Default fav uni's

Like - Blades 3rd, Rebels home whites, Wheaties road jerseys, and I know it's an NHL knockoff still the Winterhawks road blacks.

Not liking so much - Blades everyday mutant combine, Kelowna's ogopogo dragon what-cha-ma-call-it, Kamloops (had nice uni's).

raiderfan10 Guest

what do vancouvers 3rds look like anyone got a link to them?