I didn't get to see either of the games this past weekend, but I'd assume folks still think we need some tweaks to the blueline before we get too far into the season. Here's how I would look at the guys that are left.

Forwards

Overagers: Yellow Horn, Vey, Felde - If YH returns, then it will likely come down to dealing one of the other two. If YH sticks then I'd say they will be happy to keep both Vey and Felde.

Pencil 'Em In: Procyshen (19), Macauley (19), Broda (18), Reddick (17), Lazo (18), Stoklasa (18), Ridgeway (17), Hughesman (16), Gardiner (16)

On the Bubble: Hoff (19), Nargang (19), Gorman (18), Jackson (17), Wilgosh (16) - Five guys probably competing for 3 spots.

Needs: Hulking winger that will strike more fear in opponents than Gorman.

Defensemen

Overager: Fast - Although its possible he would be the odd man out, I'd rule it as a longshot.

Pencil 'Em In: Toll (18), McColm (18), Schmidt (17), Mestery (17)

On the Bubble: Kraus (18), Woznikoski (18), Frederickson (17), Werbowski (16) - Werbowski has impressed me as a 16-year-old, but I think he needs playing time and to get stronger to make the jump. Four guys competing for two spots right now.

Needs: I think the club still has a need for a top 4 and probably a top 2 defenseman. The question is what would it take to snag a Ty Wishart quality d-man. Would it be worth the price for one year?