Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: so we didnt get the points this weekend

Default so we didnt get the points this weekend

Life is still good in blazerville the guys for the most part played good this weekend, yes they still have to work on there finish around the net, which was the difference between points and no points, but we were missing key players in each game, and i truly believe come playoff time that we can upset that team they call the rockets, the team has come along way from the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    but we were missing key players in each game
    As were the Rockets. Including missing one of the best junior players in the world
    and i truly believe come playoff time that we can upset that team they call the rockets
    I don't really think the Blazers have much of a chance. A maximum of four games are in Kelowna where the Rockets haven't lost in nearly 5 months. Pretty much an unheard of record.

I'll be going to the two games in Kamloops, there won't be anymore than that. Sorry, just tellin' like it is.

you are not the same team with weber out really shows on your powerplay, and know with possibly comeau out thats two key players, but yes upsets do happen

Icon32

you are not the same team with weber out really shows on your powerplay
    Sure you can't replace Shea Weber, but the Rocket defensive depth is one of the best in the league. When Weber went down they brought in Deschamps from #5 down to the top two pairings, can any other team bring a 20 yr old into the top two pairings?

They move Bauer from forward to defense and doesn't look out of place. Couture will be back for next weekend or the first playoff game for sure.

Deschamps played very well the last two games and I'm not worried about the PP, lots of time to work out some of the kinks.

I wouldn't count Weber out for March 25th, he might surprise you?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Kassian Guest

Why didn't Kassian play last night?

Default 3rd Game misconduct

is what i heard. Automatic one game suspension for your third gamer.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Squig
    is what i heard. Automatic one game suspension for your third gamer.
    That would make sense. Too bad. Thanks for the info!

I'll be going to the two games in Kamloops, there won't be anymore than that. Sorry, just tellin' like it is.[/QUOTE]

So does that mean you will be coming up to PG for the first two? Kamloops just ain't gonna make it!
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Default Kassian Suspension?

Could anyone please explain exactly why Kassian got a game misconduct last weekend (scoresheet said instigating & fighting) & why he got suspended?
    "It's clobberin' time..."

Again.......3rd game misconduct = automatic one gamer