Thread: Yellowhorn

Default Yellowhorn

Was looking at the Norfolk sight and saw where Tampa bay sent down 6 players to the Admirals 3 D men , LW , RW and a center....would think that would diminish Horns chances of making the team.......wish him well but wouldn't mind having him back.....Now if he comes back we once again would be faced with a 20 problem......the only player safe IMO is Fast ....we definitely need him on D .......Horn is the best scorer of the four but I feel both Felde and Vey are better 2 way players.....Also even without Horn we can score goals! I realize it is difficult to get quality 18 or 19 year olds for 20's in this league but if Tory can bring in an allstar quality D man or 2 I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Yellowhorn traded. Don't get me wrong , I would love to see him here but may not be the best thing for the team

Buddy

Yellow Horn was returned to Tri-City today, along with Daine Todd being returned to Med Hat and Dane Crowley back to everett
    Suddenly
    You’ve done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I’ll stop the storm if it rains
    I’ll light a path far from here
    I’ll make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

He won't be back for the game tonight though, right?

I doubt he will be back tonight unless he was actually sent back yesterday and the release came out today.