Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who gets the "C"

wheels1 Guest

Default Who gets the "C"

I am interested to hear everyones thoughts on the Captain for this year. I have it narrowed down to 2 guys.

Taylor Procyshen or Shaun Vey.

thoughts?

wheels1

I'm thinking the C will go to Fast or Procyshen. The A's will go to whichever of those two dont get the C along with Vey and Broda.
    Last edited by HAF; 09-17-2007 at 10:37 PM.

Default I think that

Vay or Pro could get it.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Procyshen for captain. Is Nachbaur the type of coach that will alternate captains throughout the season like some pro teams do?

I'd vote for Pro for the "C".

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan
    If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Procyshen for captain. Is Nachbaur the type of coach that will alternate captains throughout the season like some pro teams do?
    He's done a rotation with the "A"s before, but I don't recall him doing it with the "C".

Default Pro is my first choice

Pro would be my first choice.......The one thing I am not aware (or should I be) is what goes on with these kids in the locker room and away from the Ice...but what little I have heard, Pro would meet the standards Of Captain both on and off the Ice. I believe a persons actions in both situations should determine his worthiness to wear the C

Buddy

Anyone that leads the team in plus/minus, ties for the lead league in shorty's, and spears Kyle Beach has got my vote. Pro for the "C" for sure. I don't even see Vey making this team if YellowHorn is back, much less being Captain. Don't get me wrong I like Vey but he looks like he's playing at about 70% effort most of the time, like there is another gear there but he rarely shows it. With Pro you know he is giving everything he has, everytime he's on the ice.

wheels1 Guest

It seems as though we always wait until almost November to name a Captain. Do you think this will be the case this year as well?

Default It seems to be the M/O

Round and round we go...
    You're not yourself today...
    I noticed the improvement immediately!