Thread: AMS start the season 3-0-0-0!!!

Talking AMS start the season 3-0-0-0!!!

All 3 games were a hard fought battle that required a come from behind to win!
    Good teams just find ways to win...
    You're not yourself today...
    I noticed the improvement immediately!

I agree that its great they are finding a way to win however counting on a come from behind win every night is gonna make an old man out of me early. With Yellowhorn back in the line up hopefully we can do some dealing to bring in another vet on the blueline so we arent having to come from behind every night. Wishart's name has come up as well as a few others so it will be interesting to see what shakes lose in the next few weeks.

Your team worked their butts off for the win tonight and ran the Bruins right out of gas. I didn't see a huge amount of talent, but the way they forecheck, they could make a living off garbage goals.

Default How have...

Lazo and Werbowski looked so far in reg. season?

Is Werbowski an offensive d-man?

I think Lane is developing to be fairly balanced. With an offensive element to his game. Could get more involved with powerplay units as times goes on.

Hey, Tri's on top of the league!! just kidding (only two teams have played three). Anyhow, decent start, keep it going guys.