Thread: Game Night!

Thumbs up Game Night!

Here we go! About an hour before the puck is dropped and hopes are high in Cougar town. With Weber, Comeau, and possibly Coutrue sitting tonight, the chances of a win got that much better. The Rockets 29-0-2-0 home ice record is due to fall, just like the Cats losing streak is destined to fall tonight. Here's to a great game tonight boys. When I'm not watching, I'll be listening.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

sooner or later all streaks end as we know well in Cranbrook, and I can smell and upset in Kelowna tonite. Go Cougs Go...

i sure hope that winning streak gets broken tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    sooner or later all streaks end as we know well in Cranbrook, and I can smell and upset in Kelowna tonite. Go Cougs Go...
    What you smelled last night was the pulp mill and you were down wind in Cranbrook?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default OK...So it wasn't a win

I didn't get to see the whole game on Shaw last night, but I'm guessing it was a pretty decent game played by the Cougs to hold the Rockets to a 2-1 win. Sure looks like its going to have to be a three game sweep by the Cats to make the playoffs. No one ever said these guys did anything the easy way. Back to back wins this weekend, and a one game playoff on yuesday. Nothing is impossible.
    Last edited by Sput; 03-17-2005 at 12:25 PM.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!