Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Requests

Quote Originally Posted by d-man
    The boys keep rolling like this and the only trade requests will be coming from players on other teams wanting to come here. Looked great tonight boys do it again against RD tomorrow
    Ha, you're like Brandon last year, peaking to early!!!!

Icon32

Hey buddy i hate to say this to you but wait till this team hits its peak. There is far to much talent on this team to slow this train. From goaltenders out this team is rock solid. What a yr we are in for here in Speedy Creek. Yes & the best is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    Ha, you're like Brandon last year, peaking to early!!!!
    I'm not a bad person...I don't wanna sound like an a**hole here. But it does seem like all your posts are inflicting negativity on our forum, and on our team.

Brandon has a forum of their own too...did you know that??
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

I agree totally. The best is yet to come. Talent both young and old. Man is that ever nice to type once again. We have amazing talent. Enough about trade crap. We just kicked the Oil Kings *****. Man were they fun to watch. Gonna be a great year in a great building.

Ern i agree with you. Thats all this guy does is come on here & bash the Broncos. If you don't have anything positive to say when this team is rolling STAY THE HELL OUT.

Rep this is the same guy who said we made a lopsided trade with the hitmen....lol. To me it is looking a little lopsided the other way. Bortis 8 points Postma 3. Dans 8 points Felde 12 points. Sbatter stay off the cheap stuff and when the Broncos come to town
    YOU BETTER GETCHA POPCORN.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    Rep this is the same guy who said we made a lopsided trade with the hitmen....lol. To me it is looking a little lopsided the other way. Bortis 8 points Postma 3. Dans 8 points Felde 12 points. Sbatter stay off the cheap stuff and when the Broncos come to town
    YOU BETTER GETCHA POPCORN.
    Holy, you guy's are sensitive!! I still think Calgary won the trade, but why is that opinion perceived as negative? And your team reminds me of the Wheaties and Tips last year, burning hot for the first part of the year, just peaking too early. But if you think that's negative, oh boy, you guys must have low confidence. Relax, and lets discuss hockey and stay away from personal shots.
    I have a question for you that shouldn't cause issues. What was your capacity last year and what is it this year? Followup question, what does an adult ST cost and how many have been sold?

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    Holy, you guy's are sensitive!! I still think Calgary won the trade, but why is that opinion perceived as negative? And your team reminds me of the Wheaties and Tips last year, burning hot for the first part of the year, just peaking too early. But if you think that's negative, oh boy, you guys must have low confidence. Relax, and lets discuss hockey and stay away from personal shots.
    I have a question for you that shouldn't cause issues. What was your capacity last year and what is it this year? Followup question, what does an adult ST cost and how many have been sold?
    Well if the consequences of peaking too early is a division championship like the wheaties did by 13 pts and the tips by 15 points last year then so be it. A second round exit in the playoffs like the wheaties and tips last year is further than the broncos have been the last 5 years I believe. I hope for more than the second round but its a long way off.
    As for the trade Bronco fans are happy. Bortis should be happy and is getting some points and Postma gains big market exposure. Win win all around.

Well if the consequences of peaking too early is a division championship like the wheaties did by 13 pts and the tips by 15 points last year then so be it. A second round exit in the playoffs like the wheaties and tips last year is further than the broncos have been the last 5 years I believe. I hope for more than the second round but its a long way off.
    As for the trade Bronco fans are happy. Bortis should be happy and is getting some points and Postma gains big market exposure. Win win all around.
    Sounds reasonable to me. One big comparison of last years WK's and this years Bronco's is, this is the year to make a run correct? Because the Bronco's have seven 88's on the team this year, and obviously can only keep three next year. That's exactly what happened to us last year, so now we go into rebuild mode this season. Seems to me that veteran laden teams start off the season hot, then other teams have their 2nd and 3rd season players really start to improve and close the gap on the teams with the large group of 4th year players.
    As far as playoffs go, the new conference style first round will really shake things up, makes a lot more games "4 pointers" during the regular season.

Well put d-man well put. But I for one do not think we have peaked. We are just playing good solid hockey right now. When like 11 players get points in a win its called TEAM EFFORT. I could not be happier. For the record as long as they play like that they could lose the game and I would still be satisfied they are that fun to watch this year.