Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Trade Requests

Teddy_B Guest

How and the crap do you peak already we have barely played 10 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_B
    How and the crap do you peak already we have barely played 10 games?
    We did it last year, the Blades did it 3 years ago. relax, it's better to start out early and coast than to not do well at all! It's a credit to the coaching staff and your vets that you burned out of the gate, now the challenge is to keep it going, and to me, your teams set up is a lot like Brandon's last year

Default ok bub

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    I think this is all a pile of crap and don't believe it.

Scout, this is all hearsay and in my opinion damages the players reputation as well as the teams and I believe should be removed. Is this board going to start allowing this kind of white board bs? If so I'm gone.
    So if you dont agree with his opinion it needs to be removed? If anybody on this site isnt 100% pro broncos all the time they need to be censored? I belive the guy. Why would he lie?

4. Default questionable

well i agree with the fact that forums are for personal opinions and his previous posts say hes not a fan of tassone (2,5andagame). So with that I would say its just someone trying to stir things up. I agree that some players may ask for trades but thats their business not 12112's. He may get more credit if he was a supporter of the athlete's he's throwing into the pot but he's not and I would just say thanks for your input. For the record I think overcoming a broken kneecap and coming back with increased strength and determination shows a lot more dedication than you're giving credit.

It's not his opinion that matters, it's the fact that it's a rumor that is detrimental to a player and/or teams reputation. There is no proof and we are suppose to take the word of someone we don't know that sits at a computer under an anonymous name. Why would he/she lie? Well it could be a number of reasons, we don't know him/her. I'll respect a persons opinion when it doesn't affect the players/teams reputation.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Where is Drunk Gerald when you need him!

Default Ellerby a Bronco??????

I was listening to the Calgary post game last night and it sounds pretty likely that Keaton Ellerby is on the move. It sounds like to a team in the east, but who knows. I for one would like Ellerby on the back end, with the moves Dean made to get Felde and Dansereau I could certanly see him making this deal to add to an already lethal team this addition would make us a mighty power. I believe we have the depth and draft picks to make this move. Dean has set this team up very well and has given this team the oppurtunity to make this team Mem cup contenders this year and next. Ellerby is a world junior, first round NHL draft pick and would be a great pairing with Doyle or Wilson. Your thoughts??????
    Last edited by Broncs in RD; 10-20-2007 at 10:13 AM.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    I was listening to the Calgary post game last night and it sounds pretty likely that Keaton Ellerby is on the move. It sounds like to a team in the east, but who knows. I for one would like Ellerby on the back end, with the moves Dean made to get Felde and Dansereau I could certanly see him making this deal to add to an already lethal team this addition would make us a mighty power. I believe we have the depth and draft picks to make this move. Dean has set this team up very well and has given this team the oppurtunity to make this team Mem cup contenders this year and next. Ellerby is a world junior, first round NHL draft pick and would be a great pairing with Doyle or Wilson. Your thoughts??????
    Dunstall and Ellerby for Mcavoy, nelson and a draft pick(s)? That would be a good trade for us specially since we have too many 88's for next year.

Note: I am totally making this up for as to what i would do. Never heard this at all. Not trying to spread rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter
    Where is Drunk Gerald when you need him!
    Havent seen that name pop up in a while
    Always good for a little humor

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    It's not his opinion that matters, it's the fact that it's a rumor that is detrimental to a player and/or teams reputation. There is no proof and we are suppose to take the word of someone we don't know that sits at a computer under an anonymous name. Why would he/she lie? Well it could be a number of reasons, we don't know him/her. I'll respect a persons opinion when it doesn't affect the players/teams reputation.
    x2