Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Trade Requests

Default Tell'em Scout

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    Give your head a shake. Scout is one of the most loyal fans I have ever met. He is one of the most fair, honest people people I know and know he is a very busy person. I would like you to show me this thread that you accuse him of, because I don't recall seeing it here.

Oh it was there, until he was called out on it and he deleted it. It was early in the season and there were five or six replies on it. He deleted it, and that was a good thing. He was doing the former employee, the team and most of all himself a disservice with that thread. Blew my mind he would take a run at Chynoweth and Moberg.

Then he comes on here all high and mighty. Those in glass houses, etc..

Default wow

Guess I was way off when I said that anything that wasnt blowing sunshine up the Broncos asses would get edited. Whers my post again? Didnt mention any names, didnt bash anybody, just thought that maybe all these little men arent the golden boy, goodie two shoes you all want them to be.

Default Sorry Dody

I reinserted your thread.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default He is right O

I did do what he said but when i realized how stupid the post was i did delete it. As a Mod i felt it was not right to post what i posted and i was breaking the rules of being a Mod. It involved my son and as any parent would do i wanted to defend him and let my anger do my talking instead. Once i calmed down and realized what i did i deleted the thread. Observer9 knows who i am and i know who he is so he knows what i'm like as a person. Now that i admitted my error from the past maybe we can move on to talking Bronco hockey.

Scout
    Last edited by Scout; 10-20-2007 at 06:38 PM.
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Back to hockey talk, what do you all think of getting a NHL 1st round draft pick on the backend? Would that put us over the top and be Mem cup contenders or are we that now. Seeing as I can't watch all the games like most can I know we are great, but are we missing anything?
    P.S this thread has almost topped the Benke thread.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    Back to hockey talk, what do you all think of getting a NHL 1st round draft pick on the backend? Would that put us over the top and be Mem cup contenders or are we that now. Seeing as I can't watch all the games like most can I know we are great, but are we missing anything?
    P.S this thread has almost topped the Benke thread.
    Your pal Doyle should have been a top pick in the draft, what happened to him?

But you guys do need someone else to fill the hole that "the postman" left when he got traded to calgary. Dont deal for Ellerby though. He is worth alot more on the trade market than he would be to the team. Very, very overrated.

Go for Stamler from edmonton. Good defenceman. Trade Larochelle, and a younger player for him and a low pick

RJ won't be traded, to good of a leader and a big dressing room impact. As for names I will not mention cause I don't want to disturb any players. Doyles stock really dropped I am not to sure, maybe the change of scenery, but he has proven that he should have been a high pick with his play this year.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"