Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rockets vs Giants Mar 18&19th

Yes it was a solid win but the boys will have to put up a better effort tonite in front of the Giant fans. I sure wish this game was the one that is televised and not the Friday night game.

Couture give away in the second was brutal, can't afford that stuff in the playoffs. Well tonite it all comes down to one game takes all, kick the Giants ass one more time boys.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Another good close game against Kelowna. Wish the result had been better but c'est la vie.

Well, one more game for the Giants to try and save some face against Kelowna and knock them out of the top spot. Should be a good game to watch yet again tonight.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

kelownakarl Guest

I think we could do with a tie tonight too... either way a win would be oh so sweet.

Kassian Guest

Go Rockets!!

Vancouver has no shot of beating you guys in the playoffs. So I'd rather take our chances against Kootenay. I'll still be cheering for the Giants (too hard to cheer against them) but in the back of my mind I will be happy if the Rockets win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    The Ice are in a weird situation, that is for sure. The shame of it all is, I only got to see the Ice play twice this year in Vancouver, and yet, we will most likely face them in the first round. We haven't played them since November

I have said it before and I will say it again, if the Ice are going to be in the BC Division, then at the least, they should be playing games against their Division Foes at the end of the year, not the beginning. This will at least let the teams in the division fight it out amongst themselves for who finishes first or last.
    Totally agree on this one!

For the opinion of the fans we would love to play a more balanced schedule. We get to build the rivalries in the playoffs but we don't get to fan the flames during the regular season much

Quote Originally Posted by I can't remember who
    The big-city and extra attention maybe something the Ice are not familar with having hardly ever gone there. The Giants are under-achievers and they have a superstar who can win games by doing something magical. That's always a dangerous opponent come play-off time (e.g., 94 Canucks.
    I think the 18028 fans at the last hitman game gave the boys a taste of what a huge crowd is like. They seemed to love it from what i heard!

Go Giants Go!!

I would much rather play Vancouver in the 1st round then the Blazers, it just seems to me after 6 straight years going out in the 1st round that the Blazers are due to win a round and a hot goalie (Dubynk) can win you one round.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan
    Hopefully, I expect the Rockets to sweep. Realistically, I expect 2 points. My crystal ball foresees a tie between the mice and rockets - 104 points each.
    A perfect example of when you wish you weren't right. :burningma
    Now if I could only get that crystal ball to work on the stock market

One thing's for sure -- it won't be a short series. With Fistrick back, Van's a different team. We all know what Schwartz can do if he get's hot.

Congrats to the rockets on a great season. Now, on to the playoffs.

what rocket fans getting scared allready

Quote Originally Posted by Spungy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by I can't remember who
    The big-city and extra attention maybe something the Ice are not familar with having hardly ever gone there. The Giants are under-achievers and they have a superstar who can win games by doing something magical. That's always a dangerous opponent come play-off time (e.g., 94 Canucks.
    So the memory's gone, how's the eye sight?

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    what rocket fans getting scared allready
    How so? I prefer cautiously optimisitic.