Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: COUGARS Tonight!

Default COUGARS Tonight!

Well RAIDER fans, watch out for the COUGARS tonight, they're on a hot streak. Yes, you read that right, a real bonafide HOT STREAK! haha Expect your barn to be invaded by hundreds of REAL CYR supporters. Let's hope for a clean, hard hitting game tonight. Good luck to the COUGARS and RAIDERS! Isn't WHL hockey great. applause
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

The Raiders could sure use a win! clrkthj

Quote Originally Posted by whlhockeyfan13
    The Raiders could sure use a win! clrkthj
    And so could the COUGARS!!
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    Well RAIDER fans, watch out for the COUGARS tonight, they're on a hot streak. Yes, you read that right, a real bonafide HOT STREAK! haha Expect your barn to be invaded by hundreds of REAL CYR supporters. Let's hope for a clean, hard hitting game tonight. Good luck to the COUGARS and RAIDERS! Isn't WHL hockey great. applause

I went to the Blades vs Cougars game last night in stoon. I was in stoon seeing the doctor to fix my fractured cheek bone. I mean i couldn't cheer for the blades being a raiders fan but i sat right in front of Cyrs Mom and a whole bunch of cougars fans and told them i was a raiders fan but tonight i was going for the cougars they had a good laugh and all around it was a fun game to watch.

WestLeaffan, you going to the game? If so I'll be the guy in section 15 with the Mintos toque on.

Gauthier had one of the nicest hits at the AHC in a long time and Fuller came in and tackled Gauthier, I would have gave it 2 for roughing to both. Not even a punch thrown. As for a recap, Jeff May was pretty much responsible for all 3 goals.

bladesfan25 Guest

the last goal, was very bad on his part.o hwell

OK obviously what the Raiders coaching staff is doing isn't working. They need to shake things up a bit and make some changes. This team is going downhill fast and something needs to give.

Quote Originally Posted by whlhockeyfan13
    OK obviously what the Raiders coaching staff is doing isn't working. They need to shake things up a bit and make some changes. This team is going downhill fast and something needs to give.
    May needs to go, he was terrible tonight. Lets trade him for someone who is willing to play the whole game and help the team instead of hurt them. May did nothing last year, so I think he will continue with doing nothing this year and so far he is proving me right.

Wow i always thought the Raiders should have kept Flatters over May they like May for his offence wich is good, but Flatters had a way better defensive game, defence isn't even the problem right now thats the funny thing, Ryan Depape has 4 points in 13 games thats just not gonna cut it.