Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Attendance

Just wondering if the Oil Kings are happy or disappointed in the attendance to date. They seem to be averaging 4600 people. Dont know what they were expecting so just wanted to find out.

Ticket pricing is way out of line for junior hockey. There is no way the oilkings should be charging $26/per ticket. Lower the prices to about $18/per ticket and more people will come.

26 dollars per ticket! thats alot
    GO BRUINS GO !

Oil King tickets are $33 per ticket thats including the service charge. They play at rexall thats why its so expensive
    Suddenly
    You’ve done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I’ll stop the storm if it rains
    I’ll light a path far from here
    I’ll make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

12112 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eye.Of.The.Tiger
    Oil King tickets are $33 per ticket thats including the service charge. They play at rexall thats why its so expensive

thats still high though because calgary runs about 25ish

playa Guest

Default I agree

I agree that $33 is way too expensive. There is, however, opportunity to buy cheaper tickets. You can either get $17 Fanzone tickets or you can get game day $10 singles. Still though, no tickets should pass $30 for junior hockey.

The business of hockey is ruining the game of hockey. :burningma

Wow $33 does seem just a little steep. WHL hockey should allow for a family to go out and enjoy a game but how can you take your family for those prices. Thats just nuts.

The price of 7 Oil Kings games ($33), you can see the entire Wheat Kings season for the price of 7 Oil Kings tickets.

All-Time Favorite.

Default WHL pricing

I have been to Van, Kel, Leth, Cal and RD games in the last year. Leth is $19(free parking), If I can remember the rest, Van was $27($10 more parking), RD(canada game $70)($3 parking), Cal is $27($10 more for parking), Kel (was handed a ticket in line)(parking free if I remember). Even though Lethbridge was the cheapest the service was the "nazi"est. Very unaccomadating for seat choice and the ushers play more of a 'big brother" role than anything. They are like walmart greeters. Acting like wolves in sheeps clothing. Just my two pennies.