Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cameron shining for PA

Default Cameron shining for PA

Dustin Cameron had a goal and two helpers and was a +4 in PA's game versus Regina Saturday nite........What is the real problem with the Blades? I just don't think it is the players not having heart, they have lots of heart and talent. I don't want to bash the coaching and management......any thoughts that could really turn this team around??

I hope no one ever questioned Cameron's heart. If they have then they have never seen him play. I think D.C has more offensive talent then he was given credit for in S'toon. I still think PA walks away winners in that trade.

Default Anyone can put up points...

when they're put on te same line with two players like McDonald and Robertson.

We needed John Flatters on defence badlly, he has easilly been the best defensive Blade since coming over he is steady as a rock, and cameron there was just no room for him on our top 2 lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    when they're put on te same line with two players like McDonald and Robertson.

Dustin Cameron has played on several different lines this year with the raiders as the raiders having been looking for offence moving around players

bladesfan25 Guest

Dustin Cameron has finally been able to play his game with the Raiders. They gave him the chance the Blades never did. He's playing centre on the first line, and doing well! With the Blades, he could only be a left winger, and now, wow hes awesome! Just takes someone to believe in you and give you the opportunities to play!

Kirk Bleyk Wlaker Wintoneak or even Jordan Braid would be dong the same thing in PA if playing on there top line cameron is a so so player

Thats what you get when your playing with Mcdonald and Robertson i guess. Kirk Belylk might be putting up the same numbers if given that chance.

hows flatters doing ? sounds like a good trade for both teams