Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Setoguchi gets 2 for the Sharks tonight

Default Setoguchi gets 2 for the Sharks tonight

Good too see a former Blade do very well, i have a feeling Setoguchi will be staying up for quit some time.

Default Oh NO...

Hobs, why did you have to mention that??!! HAHA.

It was frustrating to say the least. The Stars led 2-1 until late in the third, until the two goals happened. Usually, when you're down a goal to my Stars, it's like being down five goals to any other team. Man, did Setoguchi change that tonight. LOL

GRRRRR....
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Sorry Bg Ern i didn't know the stars were your team haha if anyone is gonna hurt the Stars atleast it was Seto lol

Not sure how Setoguchi was never able too make the world junior team. Im sure glad that Seto made Brent Sutter eat his words yesterday in getting 2 goals in his first ever nhl game ,take that Sutter.

Sutter is a joke! he would rather take his son over Seto and Seto is 100% better player than Brandon Sutter will ever be!

110 % agreed

if he wants to be.....Setoguchi isn't exactly the poster boy for consistency and work ethic

are you sure you are a Blades fan ? come on who's better in your opinion and be serious Setoguchi or Brandon Sutter ? KIND OF A NO BRAINER !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    are you sure you are a Blades fan ? come on who's better in your opinion and be serious Setoguchi or Brandon Sutter ? KIND OF A NO BRAINER !!!
    Yes he is a Blades fan, he is being honest,because what Howley said is true,and that is probably the reason(s) that Setoguchi did not get selected for the team. I do not think that Setoguchi really cares anymore(he may still) but after all I think he gets the last laugh because after all he is in the NHL. Isn't he? Anyways Congrats to him.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Well i don't think having a extra dinamite goal scorer like Seto on the team is such a bad thing. The only reason why Brandon Sutter made the team is because of his dad was the head coach. I mean look at his numbers not that great at all, if Brent sutter wanted a grinder type player maybe he should have went with a Josh Elder or Walker Wintoneak .