Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Winterhawk Fans....?

Default Any Winterhawk Fans....?

Just wondering if there is any Portland Winterhawk fans out there at all?? After a rough season last year and a private meeting with all season ticket holders assuring them a different season, it looks to be another slow start! What are peoples thoughts on this team and where it is headed because I remember the days when this team was unreal even recently when Braydon Coburn was here but you just don't see them getting a whole lot better. Any thoughts...?

I feel you pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus
    I feel you pain.
    What do you mean, you feel my pain? Im a Wheat Kings fan not a Winterhawks fan. Portland just seems to be continuously below .500 big time!!

I feel your pain too could be worse you could be a blades fan brandonite whatd a brandonite anyways

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    I feel your pain too could be worse you could be a blades fan brandonite whatd a brandonite anyways
    Yeah, your right...you must be from Saskatoon!

From a below .500 team, I say, support your team Portland. It's tough being the underdog year after year and tougher yet when the fans lose faith and leave their team out to dry. We decided to tour the Pacific northwest last year and were in your rink for a few games. There is nothing wrong with your team that good coaching and a few good draft picks can't fix. Get out there and cheer and stand behind your boys.

1st round pick Brad Ross will be in the lineup on the 3rd as they take on the Hurricanes in Lethbridge.

Default Montgomery

I also expect Montgomery and Panchysen to defintiely want to send a message to there former team

Quote Originally Posted by loudi94
    1st round pick Brad Ross will be in the lineup on the 3rd as they take on the Hurricanes in Lethbridge.
    That aint gonna help anything! How can a team be that bad year after year?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonite
    That aint gonna help anything! How can a team be that bad year after year?
    Just an info item for Portland fans.