Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have a good bus trip.

gr8freak Guest

Default Have a good bus trip.

For those on the bus today, have a good trip!!!

Ya you guys have a great time on the bus, I met DoubleDee last night while talking to Squig and Kevannie last night. I'm kind of kicking myself now, I told my wife that I wished we would of got a bus ticket for the game tonite. she said that she would of loved going and it sounded like a good time?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

WHat a time to say "hey good idea" hey Jovo? LOL...I'll have a few $9.00 beers for ya tonight! LOL

GO ROCKETS GOOOOOOO

Not sure if your organizer knows this, but the BC Boys AAA Basketball Championship is going on at the Same time as the game tonight. Could be a real mess down around the Coliseum, as the games are all being played at the Agrodome, right next to the Coliseum, with the final at starting at 8pm, 3-4 place at 6:15ish. Might want to give them a heads up.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    WHat a time to say "hey good idea" hey Jovo? LOL...I'll have a few $9.00 beers for ya tonight! LOL

GO ROCKETS GOOOOOOO
    What can I say sometimes the elevator doesn't go to the top floor all the time?

Default Thanks for the heads up Beaner

I will let the bosses know.

Time to head out - Lets see got my jersey -

ahemmm GGGGGOOOOO RRRRROOOOCCCCKKKEEETTTSSS GGGGOOOO!!!!!

yup i'm ready

kelownakarl Guest

Have fun there folks, have a beer for me and cheer loud!

A bit disappointing to hear Rockets fans start up a team cheer while the Giants were handing out their season awards, but watching two sections sit there with that sad look on their faces was punishment enough.
    Giants supporter since Day One

Sad Look? We are all DAMN Proud of our boys! To finish as high as we did and win the head to head series with Koots...which IMO should be the tie breaker, with a brand new head coach. God Damn Am I PROUD TO BE A KELOWNIAN!!!!!

GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!!

BTW...We started the chant AFTER the awards ceremony because we were watching it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    A bit disappointing to hear Rockets fans start up a team cheer while the Giants were handing out their season awards, but watching two sections sit there with that sad look on their faces was punishment enough.
    Toigo too cheap to hand out the awards like everyone else does in a banquet atmospere? Maybe the White Spot on Renfrew was a busy night so he had to give the awards away at the Pacific Colisium?

The Giants barely finished over 500 pct and 14 games behind the Rockets you seem to be very cocky. But you win one game and it made your entire season, good on you.