Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have a good bus trip.

Mccabe, your recap of the trip was perfect. I mean, I do apologize for starting the go rockets thing during your awards ceremony, as i have a ton of respect for the giants organization and I did not realise what was going down on the ice, and I couldn't even imagine what it would feel like if some other fans came and started a chant while our 20's were being honored.

Damnit Mccabe, if i would have grabbed that ticket from you, that hat would be mine! LOL...Oh...btw...i havn't found it on EBay yet! LOL.....And if anybody wants parallel parking tips, go talk to our bus driver Warren, LOL, Geezus, I can't even parallel my car, forget a 50 foot bus LOL...I must admit, the good fans in vancouver overshadowed the bad ones, I remember having a convo with a couple in the first intermission having a smoke, and I smiled from there on out because they made me feel very welcome. When the cat calls started coming, i just smiled and though 8-1 vs the giants...Sheesh were good!

ROTFLMFAO RINKRAT!!! That is so bloody funny because Prior the the game starting mccabe and I saw the rocket's scratches, and we asked were shea was, and he was behind the curtain, stuck his hand out and waved, on our way out for a smoke, Mccabe turns to me and says "I'll bet you he's smoking weed up there!" HAHA That was too good Rinkrat!

rinkrat Guest

At least he wasn't reading Conseco's book back there!!

mccabe23 Guest

Hey Teaps, were you aware that we met Rinkrat aka Bobloblaw17 at the game Saturday? Remember before the warmup we were talking down by the benches to that older guy with the Giants jersey and son with the Rockets jersey? The father is none other than Bobloblaw17 aka Rinkrat! Small world eh?

Hmmm...soooooo RinkRat aka BoBloBlaw......What do you think of me now that you have met me in person?

rinkrat Guest

Teaps,you and Mccabe23 seemed like great fans! I chatted with Mccabe at the last Rockets game in town.I like to go down and chat with the opposition fans and take pictures of the opposition team,after all I have lots of Giants pics.I'm originally from Kelowna,my son has been detrimentally influenced by his Grandparents(still in kelowna) and insists on wearing his Rockets jersey!!
    We get alot of wierd looks hanging out with opposing jerseys! I thought you might be Rocketfuel,but felt a little funny bringing up the subject.Nice to see you guys down for a game,hopefully you can come down for another one.

I hope so...But if i do i wont be wearing to jersey...