Thread: be the team thats remebered

Default be the team thats remebered

tonight the Giants could be the team that everyone will talk about for along time. The team that put the rockets out of the top spot in the league!
    The rockets have proven that they can be beaten with hard work as of late with a 2-1 win over pg, and a 3-2 win over Vancouver. They're not invincable as one Rocket fan on the sight believes. Tonight is on YOUR ice Giants, so make it YOUR game and show these rockets where they belong!
    The ICE fans will be wishing you the best of luck tonight and sending BAD MOJO to the Rockets dressing room Go GIANTS!!, GO ICE GO!!!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Strap? We'll do our best. Being that Knuckles Muldoon (yours truly) was born in Cranbrook (though I've never been there), I'd love to do the Ice a favour by taking down the smug Rockets and their contingent. But sorry to say we haven't beaten Kelowna all year and haven't actually beaten any good team all year (except MH once, at the end of their long road trip). Thanks for your support, but you'd be better off writing out a somewhat large cheque and courier it to the Giants dressing room. Maybe that will motivate our team adequately. Not much else seems to. Just make sure and do your job against Spoke! And we'll be praying at the Coliseum. All 11,000 strong.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

right on we shall be doing just that against the chiefs tonight, i love the avatar by the way, hillarious
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

we will be listening to the Ice and hopefully watching the Giants tonight!!

Go Giants Go!!

you are way overdue for a big win and what a Great way to go into the playoffs defeating the team you will play in the first round. A great pre playoff game. GO GIANTS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles Muldoon
    Being that Knuckles Muldoon (yours truly) was born in Cranbrook (though I've never been there),
    Question? How canyou be born somewhere, but never been there? Doesn't that defy some law of physics or something??
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sput
    Question? How canyou be born somewhere, but never been there? Doesn't that defy some law of physics or something??
    He don't know who his daddy be! Knuckles was born there and has never been there, sounds like a great Opra or Springer story.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    He don't know who his daddy be! Knuckles was born there and has never been there, sounds like a great Opra or Springer story.
    To clarify, I was born there and family moved to Richmond when I was a few months old. Never been back, though. I'm sure Cranbrook exists, but I can't prove it. As for my daddy, yes I had one. Jovorock? You've got a daddy, too. A new one, in fact. And his name is Mark (The Iron Fist) Fistric. Go shake his hand and introduce yourself, son.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

rinkrat Guest

Way to call the shot fightstrap50!!! Go buy some lotto tix now lol.Any playoff predictions?You're on a roll.