Thread: Lucic fight Leafs game?

Default Lucic fight Leafs game?

Did anyone see the Lucic fight tonight in the Leafs game against Mark Bell? I must admit embarrassingly I am a Leaf fan but they can't even win fights let alone many games. How sad this organization has gone soooo sooo low.

anyways if if somebody has a link it would be much appreciated.

Quote from the summary of the game regarding the fight..."The Maple Leafs' LW Mark Bell not only lost a first-period fight to Bruins LW Milan Lucic, but he appeared to look to the linesmen to break it up."

Kassian Guest

Lucic beat on Bell pretty easily. Bell was calling off the linesmen towards the end of the scrap but then he took a solid right from Lucic which seemed to stun him. At that point you could tell he wanted the fight to be over with and the linesmen came in.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright
    Did anyone see the Lucic fight tonight in the Leafs game against Mark Bell? I must admit embarrassingly I am a Leaf fan but they can't even win fights let alone many games. How sad this organization has gone soooo sooo low.

anyways if if somebody has a link it would be much appreciated.

Quote from the summary of the game regarding the fight..."The Maple Leafs' LW Mark Bell not only lost a first-period fight to Bruins LW Milan Lucic, but he appeared to look to the linesmen to break it up."
    A Leafs fan? How unfortunate for you. Have you seen a doctor for that?

Canucks arent much better lol

you'd think after a 6 month prison term Mark Bell would at least know how to throw a punch

lol -- he was too busy looking for the soap

nice tilt -- thanks for sharing -- Lucic dominated that fight -- and its always great to watch a blue and white player black and blue after a tilt
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    lol -- he was too busy looking for the soap

nice tilt -- thanks for sharing -- Lucic dominated that fight -- and its always great to watch a blue and white player black and blue after a tilt
    too true lol

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright
    Canucks arent much better lol
    This year I've officially given up on them. I've watched them being mediocre since the late 70's or so whenever it was that the Steamer joined them. I became a Canuck fan then and was a loyal "this is the year for sure" sort. I've finally had enough. I give up. They suck! They've always sucked! They always will suck! There I've said it and I feel better for it too. clrkth

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steamer1112
    This year I've officially given up on them. I've watched them being mediocre since the late 70's or so whenever it was that the Steamer joined them. I became a Canuck fan then and was a loyal "this is the year for sure" sort. I've finally had enough. I give up. They suck! They've always sucked! They always will suck! There I've said it and I feel better for it too. clrkth
    and God created the Giants...