Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Judging By tonight's game V.S P.A Raiders

Post Judging By tonight's game V.S P.A Raiders

The Raiders had an early lead in the first 2-0 but give our boys credit because they never quit, this game had a little of everything Scraps,hiting and scoring. This has probably been one of the better games that I have seen all season long. The way this game ended (in a 5-4 close battle) gives u an idea of how close the Playoff series between the Blades and Raiders will be. The series should be a very intense series with a lot of physical play and a decent amount of scoring IMO. This game will defanately set the stage for round #1 between these two teams. At first I was debating wheather or to buy a playoff package or not. My mind is made up, I will buy a playoff package to see some intense, edge of your seat playoff hockey This series sould be a rock'em sock'em great series. Those 1960's stlyle Gold jerseys looked very cool if i have to say so myself and the silent auction of those jerseys is a great money maker for the Blades Education Fund as are all of the jersey auctions and other events. GO BLADES GO
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 03-20-2005 at 08:49 PM.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Orange? Those sure looked yellow to me. Anyway, the score made the game look closer than it was. The Blades thoroughly outplayed the Raiders through the second and most of the third. This will be a good series and will be hard fought. It will not be the cakewalk that a couple of lead paint chip eating Raider fans on here seem to think. It'll be nice to see both teams with a full lineup on Wednesday night and let's get it on!

its over raiders will win in 3 games cause the blades will throw in the towel for the fourth game. We all know the blades lack heart.

Well, if by some chance it ends up 3-0 Raiders going back to PA for game 4 that might not be too far from reality.

Too bad for you though that won't be the case.

Lefty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    its over raiders will win in 3 games cause the blades will throw in the towel for the fourth game. We all know the blades lack heart.
    Get real man! It'll only be two games til the Blades throw in the towel. They'll realize just how amazing the Raiders are by then.

Hopefully the Raiders play better than they did tonight though. The score was only 5-4, but it wasn't nearly as close as it sounds. The Raiders only played about 20 minutes out of the 60.

I thought cyr was 36?

Lefty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    billy blade who looked like the better goalie tonight ?be honest.our 16 yr old backup.or your 35 yr old middle of the road goalie cyr?he aint going to get it done.and monnette aint the answer either
    Archibald played a bit better than Cyr, but the Raiders defense sure didn't help him out very much. I don't think he had much of a chance on 4 of the 5 goals. The Blades forwards definitely looked far better than the Raiders forwards. I think the series will be fairly evenly matched. I think if Cyr plays solid (which he can do) then the Blades will win, but if Beauchemin can steal a couple games then I could see the Raiders pulling off an upset.

Either way I don't think it'll be a sweep.

Lefty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    i could see beauch being the blades goalie next year

What?

E_Girlie Guest

Default agreed

We definately need consistent goaltending and so far we haven't got it this season. :skeptical

Saskatoon needs a heart transplant.