Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Judging By tonight's game V.S P.A Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    Saskatoon needs a heart transplant.
    You need to come up with some new material. I think the Blades showed plenty of heart in coming back from a 6-3 defeat and being down 2-0 after the first period to win the game to close out the season. You need to worry about the Raiders' own shortcomings.

wow they won a meen nothing game at home break out the parade

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    wow they won a meen nothing game at home break out the parade
    No one is making a big deal out of this win. If PA would of won on Saturday you would of been all over Saskatoon for losing back to back games to them. So just shut up and let the players do the talking. No one wants to listen to some cocky little PA kid who keeps bashing the blades for winning. Considering they have more points then PA and are a better team then PA how can you not give the blades a little bit of credit
    Last edited by mat01800; 03-22-2005 at 03:36 PM.

i give blades credit but who the better team is we will se in the playoffs raiders will sweep and i will be a humble fan when they do

Post Furback

It looks like your other P.A fans are turning on YOU I can not wait until the Blades Silience all that you have said because when the Blades and Riaders drag the series past 4 games then What will you do? Oh ya You said earlier that Ryan Cyr will open up well think again ,I do not think that Cyr won the Labbatt 3stars total points award for nothing Obviously he is a solid 20 yr old leader that we need for the playoffs.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

well just watched game one Blades are unwilling to pay the price they are a soft team and soon will be down 2 to 0.

The Blades needs some fans at home. I was at the game and us Raider fans were way louder. Like a home games. The boys really wanted that one. Should win the series if the Blades don't run Reggie. Can't wait till Saturday. Credit Union Centre in now Raider property. Whose house?

Blades9ine Guest

Icon32

Quote Originally Posted by Tito9
    The Blades needs some fans at home. I was at the game and us Raider fans were way louder. Like a home games. The boys really wanted that one. Should win the series if the Blades don't run Reggie. Can't wait till Saturday. Credit Union Centre in now Raider property. Whose house?
    Haha, ya tell us about it, all the people at our rink are either old or young, no one stands up when we score, only me cause i have a big a** flag. i can see Raiders people having younger teenagers as fans and thats probably why you're louder. but as far as noise goes with the Blades, we only cheer when the noise-o-meter is displayed on the jumbotron. no one's ever into the game, and maybe they are, but at least show it, cause a visiting team shouldn't end up being louder than the home team. they need to give out free beer at the games, i'm sure that would spice things up!

Told you furback was a lose cannon.All in favour of rallying to get rid of furback say I?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Told you furback was a lose cannon.All in favour of rallying to get rid of furback say I?
    I Raise my hand for that