Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Judging By tonight's game V.S P.A Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    hey canadian any wrong picks last night?you traitor,slow pitch wanna bee

I, unlike other raider fans am not biased.I felt that maybe the blades would have had a little more jump,seeing as they had home ice.The turn out for the blades wasn't quite as good as it should have been.So in case in point my prediction was wrong.Not all the time am I going to pick the raiders to win,cause I'am not that biased.I am not a traitor like you claim.You know nothing about me,and if you did you'd know that I have been a season ticket holder for 17 years,I once travelled with some friends and followed the raider bus on their US road trip.I haven't missed a game in 17 years.My unlcle was a raider.I bleed green.So watch what you say you little punk.As for the slow pitch remark(not sure what you were getting at)but I don't even play slow pitch,oh and no I'am not Adam.Although I do love the raiders...they won't win every game so I'am entitled to base my predictions on how I see fit.

Personally I enjoy some of furbacks comments. He stiring the pot. Lets get this rivalary alive and started again. Enjoy the series. Make each other wanna strangle each other. These rooms are too calm. Get it going. I want to hate the blades and their fans as much as i did in the early 90's. Tito's Out

Go Raiders

Furback doesn't stir the pot...he smokes it.

LOL, thats funny.

Blades9ine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    ok like your the picture of maturity you probaly still play with barbies.
    Haha. reading these quotes are to funny, but man Furback, that barbie joke wasn't. and PLEASE but some sort of comma or period in your sentance once in a while so we don't have to read your message 10x before we actually understand you and are able to reply back before the sun sets.

Rivalries are one thing, but the kind of crap I have seen in here over the last few days is ridiculous and not welcome here. This thread is closed, and if this continues suspensions will be handed out. Let's stick to hockey talk.