Thread: Not sure what happened this weekend

Default Not sure what happened this weekend

But the team we have watched for the last few weeks didnt show up this weekend . We were lucky to get the win against Chilliwack and looked horrible against Spokane. A lot of the Spokane game was the Ams playing bad and the Chiefs making them look even worse. Prior to this weekend the Ams had several games in a row starting with the Everett loss where they just played great for 60 full minutes every game . That disappeared this weekend. Lets hope we have a good week of practice and Don gets em back on track. I dont doubt that he will. We then can seek a little revenge on the Birds.

GO AMS!!!

Buddy

Lightbulb The dammage was not that bad

The AMS took 4 of the 6 points on the table this week. They played 45 minutes in the Chilliwack game. The Whack took over in the third. Reddic came through for the AMS with a outstanding personal play to save the game! The 2 points that we lost had a little sting behind it but there is still close to 50 games to be played. I'm still happy with this team and I’d rather see this happen now so that the boys can make all the adjustments and not do this in the playoffs!
    You're not yourself today...
    I noticed the improvement immediately!