Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hey look the sun did come up!!!

Fightstrap, i can agree on the fact that Rocket man has a way of pushing the wrong buttons

but overall the Rocket fans are a great group who have been wonderful in light of the loss for them and the win for us... I can only imagine the shock most of you Kewlona fans are in.. I know us Kootenay fans are just bouncing off the walls with excitement over our win. I think most of us had resigned to the fact that you were taking home the regular season title. It was out of our hands.

great season for Kelowna and Kootenay! I hope we can keep this rivalry going through the playoffs!!

Talking

i may be a bit abrrasive when sticking up for others or myself, so my posts may sometime be a little mean spriited ect, however i do wish to say that offensive posts are not needed. I will apologize for things if im wrong or have pissed someone off. Im not here looking to make enemys by any means and if people dont like my posts then dont reply and start something that the mods have to end. My first posts were of good nature but people had to pick them apart, the insults that fly all over this site are directed to so many people's posts or replys, its hard not to want to post back with each others 2 cents.
    The rivalrys between the teams dont have to spill over to there fans hating each other as well. thanks GO ICE GO!!!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Well Put Fightstrap...Let the hating be done on the ice, until we lace them up, lets just all love this great game together!

kelownakarl Guest

Ya i still dont get what arguing about crap on the internet does.....?

Icon32 yappin and scrappin!, pretty stupid

it does absolutly nothing. kinda pointless, lets not turn this place into one of the rowdy and insulting sites out there. I found a new whl forum site a few days ago and have only read posts, but today i just posted about the whlfans.ca website and i didnt trash theres, and all of a sudden a bloody war started over there on me . i mean come on, have some friggin class, i only suggested another alternative site for fans of the WHL to check out for more cool posts to view. it got pretty ugly pretty quick
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

kelownakarl Guest

Oh and actually theoretically the sun did come up today but realistically it didnt because it was cloudy out all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Spungy
    Fightstrap, i can agree on the fact that Rocket man has a way of pushing the wrong buttons
    Yes, some appear to be traumatized when their illusions are shattered by the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spungy
    great season for Kelowna and Kootenay! I hope we can keep this rivalry going through the playoffs!!
    Now there's something we can agree about.

Icon32

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    it does absolutly nothing. kinda pointless, lets not turn this place into one of the rowdy and insulting sites out there. I found a new whl forum site a few days ago and have only read posts, but today i just posted about the whlfans.ca website and i didnt trash theres, and all of a sudden a bloody war started over there on me . i mean come on, have some friggin class, i only suggested another alternative site for fans of the WHL to check out for more cool posts to view. it got pretty ugly pretty quick
    I actually posted 3 replies to your messages in this thread (some pretty good ones too, IMNSHO), but I deleted them after finally getting to your latest one. Seems you have had a change of heart. I can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan
    Yes, some appear to be traumatized when their illusions are shattered by the truth.Now there's something we can agree about.
    see this is what were talikng about here, and you come back and post a lippy post like this. You just dont get it do you, find some stats on how long friendships last when one guy has to always win or have the last word!
    but thanks for your respecting my post above
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

you have to love everthing said on here today, this is why we love hockey and we live or die with our teams whether whl or nhl. what is good about this site over others is the emotion so many express over there teams, in the end the team that sticks together and has the most luck will win and then some of us will be able to brag once again till September. Let the best team win of course I hope that will be ?