Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade

Default Trade

Rumors are abound that Swift Current and Red Deer are talking trade. It sounds close. I will not post who or what until it happens but i heard from a very good source that talks are on.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

What do the Broncoes need toughnes maybe ? maybe JD Watt hmmm

I was thinking JD Watt as well but he's a 20 year old isn't it? We would have to deal one of Wilson, Felde, LaRochelle if that was the case....interesting to see what happens if anything.

I am thinking Watt or Mark Louis both would add some severe toughness. and either Goaltender Reimer or Clarke. Clarke has outplayed Reimer this year, and was word around Red Deer one was going to be moved. A back up goalie for yonks and a tough power forward in Watt or a solid Dman in Louis.
    You beat me to it scout.
    How about a blockbuster. Sutter, Louis/Watt, Reimer and a pick.. Curtis, Nelson, Larochelle, mcAvoy
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

I like that trade but unless you know something, it's all speculation now.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    I am thinking Watt or Mark Louis both would add some severe toughness. and either Goaltender Reimer or Clarke. Clarke has outplayed Reimer this year, and was word around Red Deer one was going to be moved. A back up goalie for yonks and a tough power forward in Watt or a solid Dman in Louis.
    You beat me to it scout.
    How about a blockbuster. Sutter, Louis/Watt, Reimer and a pick.. Curtis, Nelson, Larochelle, mcAvoy

Looks a little one sided for the broncos IMO.

I'm just wondering whose being talked about what the possible deal may be.

The reason i won't print who i was told we will get and who we will trade is because so many of these deals fall apart at the last minute.

Scout

I also believe its up to the team if the deal does happen to tell any players involved.

Scout

Brennan Sonne will be going to Swifty....That is the only player I know to be involved right now.