Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade

Can't see RD moving their golden child Brandon S to be coached by another team... Hope you don't get Louis....

Will there be a trade now that the game is over tonight? Various people suggesting various players. It'll be intersting what the Broncos are giving up IF a deal occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGeorge
    Will there be a trade now that the game is over tonight? Various people suggesting various players. It'll be intersting what the Broncos are giving up IF a deal occurs.
    Well you have way too many 19 year olds, so you'd think some of them are on the chopping block....
    Remember earlier on in the season I said you reminded me of last years WK's, a veteran team, fast out of the gates but plateaued early. Some Swift fans tried to run me off the forum, but I stand by that assesment....If you don't move some of those complacent 19 year olds, you start from a weaker position next season, as we did. And unfortunately for you, you don't have a Brayden Schenn waiting in the wings.

They do have Geordie Wudrick who is 17 and pretty damn good. Very simular players actually.

I agree with that give Wudrick firstline dutie and top pp time and he could be putting up simaller numbers

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    I agree with that give Wudrick firstline dutie and top pp time and he could be putting up simaller numbers
    Are you guys saying Wudrick is as good as Schenn?????
    And remember, Schenn isn't playing on the top line or first PP.
    Schenn is untradeable at this point, unless someone is offering multiple players for him.....

Default Agreed

I think Wudrick is a more rounded player. A forward who puts defence first and works his tail off every shift all the while quietly racking up points. This kid is well rounded and plays all aspects of the game very well. Although scouts like offensive forwards and these type of players are more noticed by the fans in general, a guy like the Broncos Wudrick is above average in all parts of the game.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Any more news on the potential trade with Red Deer?

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    I think Wudrick is a more rounded player. A forward who puts defence first and works his tail off every shift all the while quietly racking up points. This kid is well rounded and plays all aspects of the game very well. Although scouts like offensive forwards and these type of players are more noticed by the fans in general, a guy like the Broncos Wudrick is above average in all parts of the game.

Scout
    He's good. But I'm glad we have Schenn, who's a year younger, fights, hits and excels in both ends of the ice. Time will tell......I wouldn't trade Schenn for Wudrick. Would you trade Wudrick to get a hold of Schenn?

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    He's good. But I'm glad we have Schenn, who's a year younger, fights, hits and excels in both ends of the ice. Time will tell......I wouldn't trade Schenn for Wudrick. Would you trade Wudrick to get a hold of Schenn?
    I'll give Shenn credit. A 16yo stepping up to fight Weise and held his own very well.