Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Trade

Default Trade

I never once said a trade would happen for sure but i said i was told from a reliable source that the Rebels and Broncos were talking trade. Now a reliable source is not always 100% correct that is why i never gave a name or a position for the player in question. Also talks happen and come close only to fall apart. As for stirring the pot? I passed on a message i got and never gave a timeline as to if and when the trade would happen. It may happen after Tuesday game when Red Deer plays here or at the trade deadline or it may not happen at all but the person who relayed the message to me has never stirred the pot or passed on a false message to me so there must be something to it.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    I never once said a trade would happen for sure but i said i was told from a reliable source that the Rebels and Broncos were talking trade. Now a reliable source is not always 100% correct that is why i never gave a name or a position for the player in question. Also talks happen and come close only to fall apart. As for stirring the pot? I passed on a message i got and never gave a timeline as to if and when the trade would happen. It may happen after Tuesday game when Red Deer plays here or at the trade deadline or it may not happen at all but the person who relayed the message to me has never stirred the pot or passed on a false message to me so there must be something to it.

Scout
    I like it when you relay these messages Scout, and I know you or your sources are not ones to stir the pot. If you here anything more, about anything, please post. After all they are called trade rumors for a reason and if people would mellow out a bit they lead to good hockey discussions. Every team at every level has trade talks, they're interesting whether they go through or not. Thanks again Scout.
    Always Remembered

Scout is probably one of the few ppl here that i would take a rumor as being somewhat valid.

There are people like me who can't make any comments because I have no idea who you are talking about to even say any comments regarding a trade with Red Deer or who ever it may be. When I see "Trade" on the thread title I'm thinking "Who got traded? Who did we get rid rid of? Will it be a fair trade?....that sort of thing....maybe the pot that is being stirred is my own. I've been checking this forum numerous times every day since the "Trade" title was first put on this forum. It proves how much I appreciate the comments, opinions and suggestions. I'm in Regina and so I don't hear the "trade talks" or rumors that are going around....this forum is the closest thign to that...but without giving names or teams (that's where I've been left scratching my head thinking "What team? What players?")....anyways....when a trade occurs, if it occurs, please post!! Thanks guys and gals!!
    Last edited by CrazyGeorge; 12-03-2007 at 11:28 PM.

Scout is the man he brings us so much good information on a regular basis .Thanx for the good work Scout it's greatly apreciated punk rock

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    Scout is the man he brings us so much good information on a regular basis .Thanx for the good work Scout it's greatly apreciated punk rock
    What he said. ^^^^^^^

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Is the potential trade with Red Deer not going down or what? It's been a week or so since the thread was posted....just curious.

...maybe it was just talk and they are laying the groundwork for one, or it was put on the backburner or something.

I only hope we dont give up on Curtis yet. I am officially calling him our new David Schulz (bronco whipping boy).

I haven't heard anymore since when i posted it. Either it fell apart or the player in question said he wouldn't report. I don't know why it died, or they could be waiting till the trade deadline. I can't answer that one.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Thanks Scout!!