Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Trade

Default Something Brewing In Red Deer

I know we have discussed this at length but it appears Red Deer is setting up for a trade. Read the following:

More news.....

Red Deer has acquired 17 year old prospect goaltender Darcy Kuemper from Spokane for a conditional 2009 7th round bantam pick. The pick is conditional, which means whether Spokane gets anything probably hinges on whether Kuemper makes Red Deer's roster before then.

A curious move on Red Deer's part IMO.....they already have two goalies on their roster and last month they picked up 18 year old David Aime from Prince Albert in a trade for defenceman Zac Stebner. They must be setting up for a trade of starter James Reimer to a contender.

Also i see former Bronco Andrew Milne has out right quit as assistant coach in Kamloops. No reason given. Anyone know why?

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

I heard that Travis Rolheiser practiced with the Rebels yesterday.

Your right. They have added Travis to their list. I think Reimer will be moved and from the sounds of the rumors to an East division team. But remember these are only rumors and won't happen if at all till after Christmas i would think. Thats five goalies now counting the three moves over the last couple of weeks.

Scout

They already had Rolheiser listed, they just signed him and added him to their roster, so it wasn't really as much of a move as the other two. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Im pretty sure Rollhieser was drafted by the Blades was he not ?

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    Im pretty sure Rollhieser was drafted by the Blades was he not ?
    That was Grant Rollheiser. The Rebels have Travis Rolheiser.

Grant is with the Trail Smokeeaters.

Default Could be wrong but..

I think a few years ago they invited a goaltender by the name of Rolheiser.Don't think thats the guy though. Might've been an older brother to this guy but I could also be wrong and you could be rite.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    I think a few years ago they invited a goaltender by the name of Rolheiser.Don't think thats the guy though. Might've been an older brother to this guy but I could also be wrong and you could be rite.
    I think it is Rolheiser. Not sure if its the guy either. Could be a younger brother or cousin to the guy I could be also wrong, you could be right or wrong and I could be right or wrong or we could all be wrong or all be right not sure though. I don't think it is the guy now but it could be the guy or the brother like I said but I could be wrong and you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by WHL Crazy
    I think it is Rolheiser. Not sure if its the guy either. Could be a younger brother or cousin to the guy I could be also wrong, you could be right or wrong and I could be right or wrong or we could all be wrong or all be right not sure though. I don't think it is the guy now but it could be the guy or the brother like I said but I could be wrong and you could be right.
    my head is spinning

Default Red Deer / Calgary Game

I see Rollheiser is the backup tonight and Reimer is out. Maybe the rumors are not just rumors.

Scout