Thread: First Round - lethbridge vs. calgary

LethMan_9 Guest

Default First Round - lethbridge vs. calgary

Well, it was definately nice to see the Canes put in a full 60min effort tonight against the Rebels, pulling off the huge win. They started to throw the puck more on net, and the results were shown on the scoreboard. Why coach Sutter of the Rebels played the three d-man style in the second confused me a lot, but i guess... thats hockey for ya. It was also great to see Seabrook back in the line up. With first round playoffs playing against the Hitmen, Im getting very pumped about everything. This series will definately be an exciting one. Go Canes Go!!!

That was a great game today. All the lines were rolling and looking good. Seabrook played good and was a horse. That was one sick goal Lammers scored. The team looked lost without him on Friday. I'm pumped that they are playing Calgary. That'll be a great series.
    GO RAMBLERS GO!!

Best investment ever was getting the 12 game package. I was able to get the playoff pack weeks ago. Still not a lot of selection because of season ticket holders, but at least I don't have to stand in line.

Rebel66 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LethMan_9
    Why coach Sutter of the Rebels played the three d-man style in the second confused me a lot!
    Do you mean when he played five D-men on the ice? He has done this from time to time when he is sending a message to his forwards. He has been troubled by the inconsistant play of his team all season long and to play like they did in game 72 probably drove him crazy.

This current Rebels team is strange. They can play like an elite contender one night and then like also rans the next. It must be utterly frustrating for the coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel66
    Do you mean when he played five D-men on the ice? He has done this from time to time when he is sending a message to his forwards. He has been troubled by the inconsistant play of his team all season long and to play like they did in game 72 probably drove him crazy.

This current Rebels team is strange. They can play like an elite contender one night and then like also rans the next. It must be utterly frustrating for the coaching staff.
    Yup he put 5 d-men on the ice...it led to a Tyler Redenbach breakaway, but he was taken down just as he made his move.