Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Vancouver fans

mccabe23 Guest

Default Vancouver fans

I was curious about the pigeons flying around inside the arena last night. Do they always do this or was this a first? Have they ever effected the play? ie. take a crapper on the ice or swoop down on a player? Is there just the two of them or more? Anyway, quite the thing to see during a hockey game.

Heh. They get inside every once in a while. As far as I know they have never interfered with a game.

Could have swore that Pigeon was wearing a rockets Jersey.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Could have swore that Pigeon was wearing a rockets Jersey.
    Not sure about which jersey the pigeon was wearing but Referee Smith sure had his Giants jersey on!

has smith ever called a good game

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Not sure about which jersey the pigeon was wearing but Referee Smith sure had his Giants jersey on!
    I sure hope that was a joke! Smith let you guys get away with so many B.S. calls. Especially with Palin in front of the net. He was cross checking, high sticking all game long and didn't get called for anything. In the end Kelowna ended up with more penalties but because 2 of those were bench penalties. They are lucky they didn't end up with more. They should've no doubt.

Given the power plays the Giants should've gotten, the score should've been higher than 5-1.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    I sure hope that was a joke! Smith let you guys get away with so many B.S. calls.
    Joke? Far from it, my friend. Obviously we saw the game differently. Darzins gets hit from behind and goes head first into the boards....no call. Mosienko gets punched in the face....no call. And how many times does Brule get away with coming down with his stick after he hits someone? The reffing was a joke that game. And yes, I will admit Kelowna got away with a few but Smith was easily on Vancouver's side. Anyway, that's my opinion and I could careless if anyone disagrees. Have a nice day.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Joke? Far from it, my friend. Obviously we saw the game differently. Darzins gets hit from behind and goes head first into the boards....no call. Mosienko gets punched in the face....no call. And how many times does Brule get away with coming down with his stick after he hits someone? The reffing was a joke that game. And yes, I will admit Kelowna got away with a few but Smith was easily on Vancouver's side. Anyway, that's my opinion and I could careless if anyone disagrees. Have a nice day.
    Well I disagree. Don't even start with gloved punches, you guys were just as guilty if not more than the Giants were. A lot of your guys like to get their hands up high when they throw checks. I saw Mosienko, do it several times.

Your team is full of a bunch of yappers. All talk. Especially Palin... :skeptical

Trust me...Palin could feed any Giant (except Fistric and Grant cause they are heavy's, pails is a middle) their lunch

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Trust me...Palin could feed any Giant (except Fistric and Grant cause they are heavy's, pails is a middle) their lunch
    Yeah, if he ever shuts up and puts up instead.

I've seen enough of Palin, believe me. I know he is capable, but he doesn't do it often. That's all I'm trying to say. I don't like talkers. Nothing against Palin or the Rockets, just players like that in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    Yeah, if he ever shuts up and puts up instead.

I've seen enough of Palin, believe me. I know he is capable, but he doesn't do it often.
    He may be yappy, but he was number three defenseman that won the Memorial Cup last year, yeah I know what he is capable of also.

For the record if I was at the Giants game Saturday night I wouldn't of been cheering Go Rockets Go during their Metal awards. Just my opinion but I think the Rocket fans were wrong.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php