Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Best 91's?

Quote Originally Posted by WHL Crazy
    Elliott is better than Barrie on the mere fact that Barrie has a far superior supporting cast on defense and offence on his team. Stefan Elliott has always been a better prospect and that hasn't changed. Elliott was BC Midget Allstar defense, BC minor hockey player of the year the year before and has been on scouts radar for yrs.

As for Kane being better than Glennie....I don't even think we have to go there! Kane could be on par with Schenn even.
    Yeah, but Saskatoon's defense was supposed to be ok, and I don't care whether you are 20 or 16, -17 or whatever Elliott is, is brutal, he obviously needs to work on his play in his own zone. And if you think Kane is on par with Schenn you have to be crazy, no 16 year old compares to Schenn, but for forwards Glennie comes second.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Well im not sure if Brandon has better offensive d-men like w do for the up coming years with guys like Niemi and Elliott,Niemi just scored tonight in his first game back after missing 17 games

You talk to any scout for ISS or Central Scouting and they'll tell you that Kane is a better player than Glennie and that Elliott is in the top 3 for 1991 born players, some even have Elliott ahead of Schenn. Glennie I was being generous with my ranking. He is not even close to being in the top 5. You ask Kelly McCrimmon if he'd take Landon Ferraro or Ryan Howse over Glennie and he'd look and you and almost laugh and say YES YES YES!

Top 10:

1. Brayden Schenn (F-BRN)
    2. Landon Ferrero (F-RD) - cant judge him based on his point totals as hes playing for a brutal team, just wait a few seasons
    3. Stefan Elliot (D-SAS)
    4. Scott Glennie (F-BRN)
    5. Tyson Barrie (D-KEL)
    6. Jared Cowen (D-SPO) - Fortunate to be apart of an excellent team, not much offensive talent
    7. Evander Kane (F-VAN)
    8. Cam Braes (F-LET)
    9. Adam Hughesman (F-TRI)
    10. Linden Vey (F-MH)

Honorable Mention:
    Brayden McNabb (D-KTN)
    Suddenly
    You致e done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I値l stop the storm if it rains
    I値l light a path far from here
    I値l make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN
    Yeah, but Saskatoon's defense was supposed to be ok, and I don't care whether you are 20 or 16, -17 or whatever Elliott is, is brutal, he obviously needs to work on his play in his own zone. And if you think Kane is on par with Schenn you have to be crazy, no 16 year old compares to Schenn, but for forwards Glennie comes second.
    No, Saskatoon was and is in a rebuilding year for the defense with no 19 yr olds and only Flatters whom they added early this year being 20. Other than that their go to guys are ELLIOTT, ZAHN, NIEMI, KLASSEN who are all very young and in there 1st or 2nd yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye.Of.The.Tiger
    Top 10:

1. Brayden Schenn (F-BRN)
    2. Landon Ferrero (F-RD) - cant judge him based on his point totals as hes playing for a brutal team, just wait a few seasons
    3. Stefan Elliot (D-SAS)
    4. Scott Glennie (F-BRN)
    5. Tyson Barrie (D-KEL)
    6. Jared Cowen (D-SPO) - Fortunate to be apart of an excellent team, not much offensive talent
    7. Evander Kane (F-VAN)
    8. Cam Braes (F-LET)
    9. Adam Hughesman (F-TRI)
    10. Linden Vey (F-MH)

Honorable Mention:
    Brayden McNabb (D-KTN)
    I agree with Cam Braes. He is very good, he deserves to up there just as much as anyone. I believe Evander Kane will continue to move up the rankings and Jimmy Bubnick and Carter Ashton will be guys to watch as well this season. The top 7 guys could switch around alot yet this season.

I agree with Cam Braes. He is very good, he deserves to up there just as much as anyone. I believe Evander Kane will continue to move up the rankings and Jimmy Bubnick and Carter Ashton will be guys to watch as well this season. The top 7 guys could switch around alot yet this season.
    Yeh I've been very impressed with Braes hes very composed at both ends of the ice for a 16 year old. He already surpassed my expectations. 7 goals already and probably a 15-20 goal year on the way.
    Suddenly
    You致e done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

No, Saskatoon was and is in a rebuilding year for the defense with no 19 yr olds and only Flatters whom they added early this year being 20. Other than that their go to guys are ELLIOTT, ZAHN, NIEMI, KLASSEN who are all very young and in there 1st or 2nd yrs.
    Yeah, Brandon is supposed to be rebuilding too, Regardless of your situation, -17 is unacceptable, and Glennie is better than Kane, for your information Glennie has 2 goals tonight and is looking good
    Last edited by WHEATMAN; 12-04-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Yeah, Brandon is supposed to be rebuilding too, Regardless of your situation, -17 is unacceptable, and Glennis is better than Schenn, fyi Glennis has 2 goals tonight.

Blades fans are happy with Elliott and he is quite likely in the Top 3 as far as 1991 born players go right now. Talk to any scout and they'll tell you that Kane is on par with Schenn and Elliott is likely the Top 1991 offensive Dman in the league.

Yeah, Brandon is supposed to be rebuilding too, Regardless of your situation, -17 is unacceptable, and Glennis is better than Schenn, fyi Glennis has 2 goals tonight.
    Not a chance man, we'll see whos the better player in 4 years, in my mind Schenn is a more complete well rounded player but only time will tell
    Suddenly
    You致e done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all