Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best 91's?

And Niemi is crazy good too with 7 goals in 13 games from defence and is only 17 wow this guy is gonna go high in the NHL draft next year

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    And Niemi is crazy good too with 7 goals in 13 games from defence and is only 17 wow this guy is gonna go high in the NHL draft next year
    Yes i also like Niemi he reminds me alot of Sami Salo, injury prone with an ABSOLUTE bomb of a shot. hopefully he gets better luck with the inury bug though in all seriousness, he has a chance to go high in the draft if he continues at this pace.
    Suddenly
    You’ve done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I’ll stop the storm if it rains
    I’ll light a path far from here
    I’ll make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Eye.Of.The.Tiger
    Not a chance man, we'll see whos the better player in 4 years, in my mind Schenn is a more complete well rounded player but only time will tell
    My mistake that was a typo, I meant Glennie is better than Kane
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN
    My mistake that was a typo, I meant Glennie is better than Kane
    And how many times have you seen Evander Kane play live? hmmm....Scouts will tell you that Kane is better than Glennie by a lot and on par with Schenn.

Quote Originally Posted by WHL Crazy
    And how many times have you seen Evander Kane play live? hmmm....Scouts will tell you that Kane is better than Glennie by a lot and on par with Schenn.
    And people used to say Colin Fraser was better than Eric Fehr, they are only 16 and there is no definate way to tell who is better, but the numbers are on Glennies side, and I for one think he is alot better than Kane

Personally i would take Schenn over Kane i like Schenn's grit with his awesome playmaking skills .

Well I guess you should replace the boys at ISS and Central Scouting then because obviously they are out to lunch having Glennie ranked 8th for 91 born players and Kane well ahead of him.

Just a opinion is all, and i think Kane has a better suporting cast than Schenn does .

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN
    And people used to say Colin Fraser was better than Eric Fehr, they are only 16 and there is no definate way to tell who is better, but the numbers are on Glennies side, and I for one think he is alot better than Kane
    I was always more impressed with the overall game of Colin Fraser more so than the overall game of Eric Fehr. I thought of Fehr as a floater and I highly doubt he'll ever do much at the NHL leval if anything at all. Kind of reminded me of a bit more gritty Pavel Brendl type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    Just a opinion is all, and i think Kane has a better suporting cast than Schenn does .
    Exactly, people seem to forget that the Schenn line consists of Calvert who is a 18 year old rookie and Glennie who is also 16.