Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best 91's?

I would take Glennie and Schenn over Kane as it stands right now. Who would have thought the Wheaties would be where they are right now and thats attributed to guys like Glennie and guys like Schenn stepping up there game big time. Evander Kane is fortunate enough to play for a team that was already in contention before the season began so because of that i'd take Glennie or Schenn
    Suddenly
    You致e done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I値l stop the storm if it rains
    I値l light a path far from here
    I値l make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN
    And people used to say Colin Fraser was better than Eric Fehr, they are only 16 and there is no definate way to tell who is better, but the numbers are on Glennies side, and I for one think he is alot better than Kane
    I always thought Ryan Stone was the guy that made Fehr look good and I would've taken Stone in a heartbeat over Fehr.

Exactly, people seem to forget that the Schenn line consists of Calvert who is a 18 year old rookie and Glennie who is also 16.
    Schenn and Glennie are tremendous 16 yr olds in this league! I would rank Schenn 1st or 2nd and Glennie wouldn't be in the Top 5 is all.

Quote Originally Posted by WHL Crazy
    Schenn and Glennie are tremendous 16 yr olds in this league! I would rank Schenn 1st or 2nd and Glennie wouldn't be in the Top 5 is all.

Well to me Glennie is a top 5, the kid is a pure sniper and has 12 goals in 24 games. Schenn on the other hand is a hands down #1 for me, Kane and Elliott don't even compare. We in Brandon are lucky to have the 2 top 16 year old forwards.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Don't be silly....You know damn well that Kelly McCrimmon wouldn't hesitate if Lorne offered Stefan Elliott and asked for Glennie in return. That is just a plain silly comment.

Well to me Glennie is a top 5, the kid is a pure sniper and has 12 goals in 24 games. Schenn on the other hand is a hands down #1 for me, Kane and Elliott don't even compare. We in Brandon are lucky to have the 2 top 16 year old forwards.
    Now those are just biased comments from a Brandon fan, its ok to support your players at all costs but to constantly put them ahead of every other rookie in the league is wrong. Because you never know 4 years down the road who is gonna shine
    Suddenly
    You致e done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I値l stop the storm if it rains
    I値l light a path far from here
    I値l make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Eye.Of.The.Tiger
    Now those are just biased comments from a Brandon fan, its ok to support your players at all costs but to constantly put them ahead of every other rookie in the league is wrong. Because you never know 4 years down the road who is gonna shine
    To put Glennie ahead of guys like Elliott, Ferraro, Howse, Bubnick and even Barrie is kind of silly. I'm sure any GM in this league would tell him that.

Yeah and i think you build from defence out he would take Elliott over Glennie thats a no brainer not every day you can get a Ian White style d-man

Quote Originally Posted by WHL Crazy
    Don't be silly....You know damn well that Kelly McCrimmon wouldn't hesitate if Lorne offered Stefan Elliott and asked for Glennie in return. That is just a plain silly comment.
    I was talking about Schenn, not Glennie, I would take Elliott for Glennie though
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

I was talking about Schenn, not Glennie, I would take Elliott for Glennie though
    Fair enough i would take Schenn over Elliott too but it would not be a lanslide trade.