Thread: Skilliter

wheels1 Guest

Default Skilliter

What did you all think of the ref Skilliter at Monday's game?

I thought he did a horrible job of officiating this game. I am not just talking from the AM's side. He made some pretty bad calls both ways.

Default Brutal

Skittles was awful...

All I ask is that the same standard be applied to both teams, that didn't happen. Yes the AMS took penalties, 3 times more penalties than Swift Current (6-2 power plys) NO WAY...

The call on Gardiner was ridiculous, the other guy just fell down. And what about the holding by Swift Current, it was a poorly officiated game.

Arrow Not too pleased

The call that stood out for me was the one where Toll got cought behind his man and took a swinging dive to avoid a free shot on Chet and he called the Bronco for a TRIP!?!

How about Schmidt getting called for a hook when he should have nailed the other guy for holding the opp. stick!
    You're not yourself today...
    I noticed the improvement immediately!

Default boarding incident

another call/situation he really blew. our guy got boarded bad (didn't see who but he went down in a heap) and schmidt comes in to defend which should def. earn an instigator and 10 but he had 2 guys on top of him. and werbowski was in the scrum with another bronco. somehow the whole deal ends up even w/ 2 broncos (2 for boarding and 5 for fighting for one guy and a rough for the 2nd) and 2 ams(2,5,10 for schmidt and 2 for werbowski) getting sent to the box. there was 2 guys on schmidt tho so one shoulda got 3rd man in and all that bussiness. i dunno where they got skilliter from but he was FAR from skilled.