Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 1993 Born Players For The Upcoming Bantam Draft

Anyone who stands out from Saskatchewan? Doesn't seem like many prospects from this province. And I think Wardog can post what he wants without some egotistical person thinking their running the show.
    Last edited by Triton; 12-05-2007 at 04:32 PM.

There are quite a few prospects and Saskatchewan has perhaps the best one in Brent Benson from Weyburn.

Tyler Borstmayer from Tisdale is a great defensman and big.

Likely a few kids from Saskatoon like Sproule and Leier.

Jesse Forsberg a dman from Warman is doing very.

TOdd Fiddler from Meadow Lake as well.

blaine thomson from assinaboia, sk stands out and should be a fairly high pick in 08

Default blaine Thomson

He hasn't performed up to par this year. He still is a good prospect but likely not #1.

I would draft Zach Hodder ahead of him easily.

Iv seen blane thomson play and this guy almost looks WHL read right now has all the tools too be a elite player in this league

Tell me about Blaine Thomson then....What are his stats, where does he play, how tall and big is he? What position does he play? Who does he play with on his team? Then I'll believe a bit of what you have to say but he is likely a 3rd-5th rounder.

settle down whl crazy, i clearly just brough him up as it was asked about sask born players, and i have seen him play . he is decent i never clearly said first round material. but he could slip in.. if you must know hes in notre dame playing defense , hes from assiaboia where he played bantam tier 2 last season. again its only opinions and you act like your the only one with those opinions on a player... just chill out no one is stealing your job..

First of all Wardog Fan I wasn't talking to you. Secondly, I'm not worried about you or anyone stealing my job. I only posted some profiles on here because I had to clarify a few things that were incorrect on the original post. Blaine Thomson is likely only the 4 best defenseman on his team. He is definately behind SEfton and Hodder.

well thats good your not worried of loseing your job, lord help us all.lol but then again you brought up that you were correcting a post, which was mine post, again which was clearly a opinion. how is it justified to correct what i think? sorry i got one player wrong on where he plays, i only see 1,000 at this age group a year . but again im sorry and i wont post about any bantam age players as it seems no one has a opinion

Lets discuss this privately through email. Contact me in the private messages section and I'll send you my email address and we can talk further about the Bantam players. If you were located in BC, that would be great by the way and I could have an offer for you.