Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Top 5 1993 Born Players For The Upcoming Bantam Draft

Iv said i seen the kid play a couple times i don't have too prove anything too you or anyone else. I have also seen benson and a few others im not a scout but i do make it out once in ahwile nuff said now move on buddy.

Nobody has given Daulton Siwak(ND) any recognition to this point. Hes got alot of talent. Plays with a chip on his shoulder and plays a solid all around game. Hes a regular on the PP as well as an excellent Penalty Killer, not to mention his excellent work ethic. Hes one of those guys that makes his linemates better.

Austin Daae(Estevan) is a sleeper. Hes a talented guy with a goal scorers touch. This is a good who can be very effective on the Powerplay and he could surprise some people down the road. Needs to work on his defensive game but that can be learned.
    Suddenly
    You’ve done it all
    You won me over
    In no time at all

And now I’ll stop the storm if it rains
    I’ll light a path far from here
    I’ll make your fear melt away
    And the world we know disappear

Default ohoh

Quote Originally Posted by WHL Crazy
    Lets discuss this privately through email. Contact me in the private messages section and I'll send you my email address and we can talk further about the Bantam players. If you were located in BC, that would be great by the way and I could have an offer for you.
    Ohoh. Is it an ""offer he can't refuse""......lol

Sounds like a date haha

new ranking from iss on the top 10 whl bantam draft prospects...

1 M. St-Croix
    2 S. McColgan
    3 R. Nugent-Hopkins
    4 D. Siemens
    5 M. Topping
    6 C. Jacobs
    7 B. Benson
    8 B. Hurley
    9 T. Rattie
    10 C. Smith

the 93's are a pretty deep talent pool as the top 10 demonstrates. rattie into the top 10, mccolgan and nugent-hopkins stocks rising because they have indicated they will go the whl and not ncaa route? toppings sounds like a stud d prospect. st-croix still the concensus #1. i see benson down to #7 after being ranked #2 why?

Benson 7th suprises me too he is by far the best foward in sask right now he has a great size allreadt with awesome speed and is very responsable back checking.

Icon32

Hope you keep posting Wardog. Your post are not derogatory in any matter and if the other person can't stand the competition then that's his problem. If anything he should apologizes to you. Thanks for the heads up on all the potential stars of tomorrow.
    clrkth pbj clrkth vc119 clrkth applause

Quote Originally Posted by peatfan
    Hope you keep posting Wardog. Your post are not derogatory in any matter and if the other person can't stand the competition then that's his problem. If anything he should apologizes to you. Thanks for the heads up on all the potential stars of tomorrow.
    clrkth pbj clrkth vc119 clrkth applause
    All WHLCRAZY was saying was he should have posted where those rankings came from post the source and link would be eceptable.