(Series F)
    25-Mar Vancouver @ Kelowna 7:00
    26-Mar Vancouver @ Kelowna 7:00
    29-Mar Kelowna @ Vancouver 7:00
    30-Mar Kelowna @ Vancouver 7:00
    01-Apr Vancouver @ Kelowna 7:00 *
    02-Apr Kelowna @ Vancouver 7:00 *
    06-Apr Vancouver @ Kelowna 7:00 *
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Go Giants.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

I went Rockets in five which doesn't meen that it will be a cake walk. Look for one or two to go into overtime, and the rest probly one goal games.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Kassian Guest

Rockets in 5.

C.F Guest

I'm going to say Rockets in 6. I hope i'm wrong though!

rinkrat Guest

Giants in 7

kelownakarl Guest

This game will go either 6 or 7 games. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. No cake walk either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I went Rockets in five which doesn't meen that it will be a cake walk. Look for one or two to go into overtime, and the rest probly one goal games.
    That's how I voted, but I certainly wouldn't put any money on it. Too many things have changed. We lost Weber, they gained Fistrick. That's huge IMHO. They laid a whoppin' on us in the last game in which the outcome meant much more to the Rockets than it did the giants, at least as far as the standings go. Needless to say the opening games in Kelowna will tell the tale. If the Rockets win them both, then they'll have responded well to Saturday night's smack down. If not, the Giants' will be riding high with confidence going back to Vancouver. The thought of a 5 game series in Kelowna's favour will doubtless be a distant memory of wishful thinking.

Now, let's get readdddddddddy to rummmmmmmmmbel!!!

How is Weber Doing by the way? I assume the typical Hockey Injury cone of silence has been implemented but does it look like he may play for Round 1 or not?

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan
    That's how I voted, but I certainly wouldn't put any money on it. Too many things have changed. We lost Weber, they gained Fistrick. That's huge IMHO. They laid a whoppin' on us in the last game in which the outcome meant much more to the Rockets than it did the giants, at least as far as the standings go. Needless to say the opening games in Kelowna will tell the tale. If the Rockets win them both, then they'll have responded well to Saturday night's smack down. If not, the Giants' will be riding high with confidence going back to Vancouver. The thought of a 5 game series in Kelowna's favour will doubtless be a distant memory of wishful thinking.

Now, let's get readdddddddddy to rummmmmmmmmbel!!!
    I agree. The Weber/Fistric trade-off really starts to even some things out. I say Rockets in 6, with lots of close games and at minimum, 2 OT games. The Giants inconsistencies will cost them in the end. But the Bigboys know they're free to prove me wrong. Fun series coming up......
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.