Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Trade specualtion?

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    I think another prospect the Pats wouldn't move is Ketlo. He almost beat out Bosch for the back up position. I think they would want that security in goaltending.

Damien Ketlo i really dont see him ever finding the crease in a pats uniform to be honest. Yes he almost won the back up job this season but with Derek Tendler he is by far the top goaltender prospect in the pats system behind Bosch. Tendler is 15 he is 5'11 215lbs fills the net well plays his angles well, has 3 SO, 2.15 GAA, 92.41 Save % 15-9-2 record. This kid is the real deal between the pipes, take in a Pat C's game sometime you'll see.

But then again who knows what parker is seeing in both Tendler and Ketlo development

Yeah...like I said. I don't know too much about Tedler and only heard about Ketlo. Good to know though.

I would really like to see him pick up Figren at the deadline. After HEARING (not gonna watch a game at 8am or whatever, even if I wanted to) about his performance in that game, overall in the tourny, and his performance in the dub, I think he is the player we need.

One part of my proposal came true (it was close enough, I also got the 3rd rounder right), so I hope that perhaps another 3rd of it comes true as well.

Iconwhl

Figren would be a great pick up, would give us a top player to go along with Eberle, the price will be very high tho. I do believe the price for Figren may be higher then the price for Watt was. But then again maybe Edmonton owe's us alittle ina deal since they got a top end prospect from us in Radeke just so they wouldnt take a roster player off us. But i really dont wanna see Cerveny traded tho please send Valach and something else lol i just wish ta god our coaching staff would play Cerveny with some skill players. God i was so pumped to watch Cerveny play with Eberle against swifty but what he plays 3 shifts with Eberle and Perkins takes him off and makes him play with Fraipont like come on how is this guy suppose to get a chance to put up some #s.... he has pure skill, Perkins and Hunt must be blind, this kid can stickhandle, has speed, a great passer and has the determination to get the puck back if he looses it... god will someone please play this kid more, crap put him on the wing with Strueby. Strueby is another guy he sets up Elder so many times but his hands of stone cant bury a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114
    Figren would be a great pick up, would give us a top player to go along with Eberle, the price will be very high tho. I do believe the price for Figren may be higher then the price for Watt was. But then again maybe Edmonton owe's us alittle ina deal since they got a top end prospect from us in Radeke just so they wouldnt take a roster player off us.
    I think he will be worth the price. He has proven so in this tournament going on now as well. Considering how big of a piece he is to this edmonton squad's offensive output, its hard to say how much he would cost, though maybe they will ease it off a bit because of Raedeke's success.

But boy, did Calgary make a mistake in their expansion draft choice.

(((I'll get to the rest of your reply, but I really dont have the time right now. probably later tonight.)))